ITA International is a global service provider leveraging subject matter expertise, data analytics and technology ensuring mission success for customers, “In The Arena.”
ITA International is seeking a Special Tactics Commodity Acquisition System Management Support to join the team in Fayetteville, NC.
- serve as an acquisition SME responsible for assisting in researching, analyzing, identifying, developing, coordinating, and documenting capability based operational requirements.
- Assist in ensuring cost, schedule, and performance are within scope and tolerance of the specified project.
- Maintain awareness of numbers, location, and cost of commodity area equipment and systems.
- Continually conduct market analysis and look for cutting edge Commercial off the Shelf (COTS), and Government off the shelf(GOTS) developmental efforts applicable to the assigned commodity area.
- Participate in the research, planning, development, and testing of equipment in preparation for acquisition and operational fielding.
- Assist in developing, identifying, defining, and resolving a wide variety of complex technical and management issues related to major aspects of war, mobilization, and contingency plans, as well as core comprehension of Acquisition, Systems Engineering, and Developmental and Operational Test and evaluation efforts.
- Support high level analytical evaluations of operational tasking to determine the most productive use of resources.
- Support decisions regarding what must be done, which are complicated by extreme diversity in the programs and activities of supporting organizations, volatility of customer requirements, changing priorities or goals and conflicting or inadequate policies, regulations and/or guidelines. - Consider impact of actions taken on the total effort, must weigh all factors involved to recommend trade-offs, and must analyze the interrelationships of widely diverse programs required to achieve overall objectives and goals.
- Assist in managing programs for acquisition of complex and highly technical items and devices in both a classified and unclassified environment.
- Apply sound fiscal and program management principles to constantly changing funding. levels and directives, which impact upon program or project milestone decision authorities.
- Support assessments of programmatic uncertainties (risk) due to possible cost escalation, life cycle management beyond budgeted levels, technological, and safety issues.
• Expert knowledge of Special Operations as demonstrated via no less than 10 years of experience within Special Operations as either a staff officer or operator.
• Knowledge of operational security of worldwide Special Tactics support and employment mission requirements, including assault zone survey, weather collection, and time sensitive targeting in support of organizational objectives.
• Expert knowledge of mission, organization, and interrelationships of Department of Defense, Joint Staff, and Interagency working groups as demonstrated via no less than 5 years of experience within this area.
• Detailed knowledge of national policies and doctrine concerning unit operations in order to develop and coordinate operational plans and policies for the Command, as demonstrated via no less than 10 years of experience working within this area.
• Extensive special operations experience, including in-depth, first-hand experience of no less than 5 years working with special operations unit activities.
• First-hand knowledge and expertise with JCS exercises, military unit exercises, and emergency deployment readiness exercises to develop scenarios, concepts, and integrate strategic, operational and tactical levels of participation.
• Knowledge of implementing and employing Air Force and joint acquisitions systems.
• The ability to independently conduct research, compile, interpret, and analyze a variety of practical and technical data from a wide range of sources, draw conclusions, and devise practical solutions.
• The ability to communicate effectively both orally and written.
• Current Top-Secret Clearance and eligible for Sensitive Compartmentalized Information (SCI) and Special Access Programs (SAP).
ITA international is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), ITA International would like to ensure that your application process goes as smoothly as possible. If you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a currently open position with ITA, please contact us by phone at 757-246-6781 or email us at ITA-HR@ita-intl.com