ITA International is a global service provider leveraging subject matter expertise, data analytics and technology ensuring mission success for customers, “In The Arena.”
ITA is seeking a Cyber Management Support Team member to join us at the ACC A6 located at Langley Air Force Base.
-The contractor shall assist the ACC/A6 with the development and dissemination of AF cyberspace policies, standards, continuity documentation, and governance associated with cyberspace mission area responsibilities as outlined in the Joint Information Environment (JIE), including: Connect (base internal/external networking and connectivity), Protect (security infrastructure), Storage & Compute (AF approved data centers & cloud hosting environments), Enterprise Services (voice/video/data services), and Command and Control (AFNET Operations), supporting the Lead Command and those related taskers supporting these areas, as well as related missions such as Federal Data Center Consolidation Initiative, Enterprise Application(s) support, AF requirements review for infrastructure, architecture, functional applications, cyber network attack, network exploitation, network defense, network operations, network mapping, network mission mapping, combat communications, spectrum management, and cyberspace situational awareness capability areas.
-The contractor shall coordinate with SAF/A3C/A6C, SAF/AQ, Air Force Life Cycle Management Center (AFLCMC), Program Management Offices (PMOs), 16 AF, AFNIC and other Lead Command agencies to develop, disseminate, and support Lead Command activities, which belong to ACC under the cyberspace mission.
- The contractor shall provide architecture support to ensure ACC/A6 interests are addressed in modifications to existing communications and information architectures related to management of the cyber mission in ACC. This includes coordinating with other ACC directorates, SAF/A3C/A6C, AFNIC, AFFMA, AFLCMC, and 16 AF entities to remain current.
- The contractor shall assist ACC/A6 and provide technical support in the development and monitoring of Cyberspace Program Element Codes (PEC) and mission areas that are controlled and managed by ACC.
- The contractor shall assist with the command’s Information Technology (IT) Portfolio Management (PfM) for the development of processes and procedures within cyberspace mission areas and IT portfolios to ensure implementation and compliance with Federal mandates. This effort includes, but is not limited to, the assistance and support of compliance data entered in to the Enterprise Information Technology Data Repository (EITDR) for cyberspace missions.
- The contractor shall provide ACC/A6 with assistance and analysis support for resource (manpower and funding) analysis. Additionally, this includes analysis of requirements annotated in the Cyberspace Infrastructure Planning System (CIPS) automated planning tool.
- The contractor shall work with PMOs, AFNIC, 16 AF and various other entities in order to capture metrics. These metrics will provide leadership trend analysis or performance feedback on how well progress is being made. The contractor will have to be able to capture and input various data into spreadsheets, graphical charts, etc.
- The contractor shall provide ACC/A6 with spectrum analysis expertise to review and complete spectrum certification packages to ensure compliance with National, Military and Host-Nation electromagnetic compatibility standards and allocations for satellite, radio and network operations. Analyze and prepare three to five packages per month to include preparation of the DD Form 1494 using the Equipment Location-Certification Information Database (EL-CID) and Spectrum Certification System (SCS) analysis tools and other Radio Frequency (RF) analysis systems as required to determine degree of compliance with national and international tables of allocation and with the National Telecommunications and Infrastructure Administration (NTIA), DoD, and other applicable standards for communication-electronics (C-E) devices. The contractor must contact manufacturers, vendors, and other pertinent persons associated with obtaining the information needed to complete the document in its entirety. Final submittal will be provided in EL-CID and PDF file format.
- The contractor shall assist ACC/A6 to promote the use of collaborative tools, execute workshops, provide one-on-one guidance, and troubleshoot sessions in an effort to support and nurture the establishment of Communities of Practice.
- The contractor shall prepare and provide case studies to ACC/A6 on innovative approaches in knowledge sharing by setting up and supporting knowledge sharing events (e.g., fairs, site visits, conferences, interviews).
- The contractor shall provide program requirements management support to develop a Knowledge Operations/Enterprise Information Services Program of Record. Prepare and/or support the development of briefs, outlines, draft reports, and publications/documentation to support senior leadership technical and financial briefings/meetings and major milestone decisions (e.g. developmental system Concept of Operations (CONOPS), Initial Capability Documents (ICD), Capabilities Development Document (CDD), Capabilities Production Document (CDP), Acquisition Program Baseline (APB), and Test and Evaluation Management Plan (TEMP).
Knowledge of ACC A6's Cyberspace Mission Areas:
-Connect - Base internal/external networking and connectivity)
-Protect - Security Infrastructure
-Storage & Compute - AF approved Data Centers & Cloud hosting environments
-Enterprise Services - Voice/video/data services
-Command and Control - AFNET Operations
Additional knowledge areas:
-Existing A6 communications and information architectures related to management of cyber mission
-Cyberspace Program Element Codes (PEC)
-IT Portfolio management - processes, procedures, to ensure compliance w/Federal mandates
-Manpower and funding analysis experience - Cyberspace Infrastructure Planning System (CIPS) experience
-Experience displaying data into spreadsheets, graphical charts
-Experience developing Concept of Operations (CONOPS), Initial Capability Documents (ICD), Capabilities Development Document (CDD), Capabilities Production Document (CDP), Acquisition Program Baseline (APB), and Test and Evaluation Management Plan (TEMP).
-PMP Certification preferred
ITA international is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), ITA International would like to ensure that your application process goes as smoothly as possible. If you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a currently open position with ITA, please contact us by phone at 757-246-6781 or email us at ITA-HR@ita-intl.com