ITA International is a global service provider leveraging subject matter expertise, data analytics and technology ensuring mission success for customers, “In The Arena.”
ITA is seeking an Enterprise Project Manager to join our team at the ACC A6 located at Langley Air Force Base.
- Identify, implement, and ensure full integration of cybersecurity into all phases of their acquisition, upgrade, or modification programs, including initial design, development, testing, fielding, operation, and sustainment IAW AFI 63-101, Acquisition and Sustainment Life Cycle Management, DoDI 8510.01 and AFMAN 33-210 for guidance.
- Develop an accurate scope of work outlining agency requirements and needs while ensuring strict adherence to code compliance in the execution of IT projects to modernize, migrate, or roll out enterprise or MAJCOM unique services to AF operational and business users.
- Develop schedules that accurately reflect milestones in the overall requirement; ensure project oversight in the execution of IT projects to modernize, migrate, or roll out enterprise or MAJCOM unique services to AF operational and business users.
- Review and evaluate technical and contractual issues; provide solutions to assist project objectives; provide inspections on work being performed.
- The contractor shall continuously research new technology services and solutions that could drive strategy, enhance capabilities, create new business models, drive innovation and advise senior management on program opportunities.
-The contractor shall assist with generating strategies and resource plans in order to provide recommendations for future design compliant, cost-effective solutions that reduce the overall cost of sustaining the government systems.
- The contractor shall assist with developing governance policies/rules and building cyber security- related documentation to support architecture, design, and application of enterprise integrated solutions.
- The contractor shall assist with working directly and coordinating with AF Senior Leaders, DoD, DISA, MAJCOMs, ACC, end users, the enterprise service desk, and other Government agencies.
- Coordinate and support the execution of migration strategies supporting ACC enterprise-/base- level network, server consolidations, network control centers.
- Perform migration analysis to identify and resource gaps prior to execution within the command.
- Conduct mission analysis of divestiture of capabilities associated with Air Force/ACC implementations in order to understand and baseline current mission requirements, capabilities and vulnerabilities.
- Identify and coordinate migration of command functional community systems into the Global Information Grid (GIG). Provide coordination/tracking for decommissioning of legacy ACC networks, once resources have migrated to the GIG.
- Perform problem resolution associated with network implementations with recommended mitigating strategies.
- Perform IT project management and action officer activities.
- Perform analysis of critical structures, processes, policies, tools and products to ensure that they provide the appropriate technologies and functionalities.
-Assist with development of, and support, quantitative and qualitative metrics.
-Identify communication service requirements, system architectures and designs.
- Perform analysis, design and create integration/ implementation plans with required documentation.
- Analyze current and future virtualization environments at the server and client levels in support of network/ server consolidation efforts.
- Support command efforts to reduce/modernize infrastructure through Unified Communications (UC) implementations.
- Research and analyze network and project implementation issues.
-Support IAO duties for Client, Thin Client, and virtual desktop implementations.
- Analyze and provide recommendations to A6X regarding emerging network related technologies.
- Provide weekly updates of activity and status as requested; attend meetings to provide leadership situational awareness and recommendations through briefings.
- Work with Information Assurance teams as requested.
-Ensure current and future enterprise infrastructure and application solutions meet or exceed AF/DoD cyber security standards.
- Assist with coordinating with industry representatives on future integration opportunities as required.
- Build reports, develop slides, set up, run, and brief all materials in meetings that will include General Officers, Senior Leaders, stakeholders, etc. as needed.
- Provide program management support of the development of the ACC POM and Program Element Manager (PEM) support.
- Develop ACC strategies, policies and procedures for communications
- Evaluate base comprehensive plans and projects to determine communications and information systems impacts and shortfalls.
- Determine alternative communications services to ensure operational requirements are met by the most cost effective means.
- Support Evaluate Budget Execution Report (BER) submissions of 3400 and 3080 Comm- Electronics/LMR Unfunded Communications Requirements.
- Apply the ACC communications risk management matrix to prioritize all unfunded requirements.
- Review documents and publications and provide pertinent information briefings to support mission requirements.
- Regularly attend meetings and conferences on procurement and sustainment of communications and information systems.
- Assist in developing financial plans, budgets, and track disbursements and provide financial status to directorate managers.
- Ensure all changes are approved through a configuration management process, are assessed for cybersecurity impacts and reported to the appropriate channels.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities (KSA)
- Bachelor’s Degree (Technical Degree Preferred) and three (3) years’ experience in IT project management.
- In lieu of a Bachelor’s Degree, (7) years’ experience in IT project management.
- Four (4) years’ experience demonstrating network planning and integration knowledge.
- Four (4) years’ experience in DoD environment demonstrating project management network system engineering and implementation expertise in the maintenance and modernization of network infrastructure.
- Documented Project Management experience demonstrating in-depth familiarity with DoD acquisition, activities and processes.
- Project Plus certification required, Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred.
- Two (2) years’ experience executing programs with prime contractors, sub-contractors and suppliers.
- Two (2) years’ experience in the preparation and support of various program office meetings, to include US Government-internal meetings, case meetings, design reviews, program assessment reviews, interface control working groups, technical interchange meetings, and case reviews
- Documented experience using and preferred accreditation using MS Project.
ITA international is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), ITA International would like to ensure that your application process goes as smoothly as possible. If you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a currently open position with ITA, please contact us by phone at 757-246-6781 or email us at ITA-HR@ita-intl.com