ITA International is a global service provider leveraging subject matter expertise, data analytics and technology ensuring mission success for customers, “In The Arena.”
ITA is seeking an Intelligence Analyst to join the team in Fayetteville, NC in Fall 2021.
The Contractor shall have knowledge of Preparation of the Environment (PE) requirements. This position requires a knowledge of current international affairs (with primary focus on world trouble spots), intelligence, security, and operational matters in order to assist the program manager in developing and compiling PE survey lists, imagery support, radar capabilities, and low visibility objectives. The Contractor shall be knowledgeable of a wide range of technologies/techniques applicable to assigned tasks. The Contractor shall perform duties in various levels of compartmented security, each with separate policies and procedures. The Contractor shall support decisions and actions taken, which are made more difficult by changing international or
interagency roles, complex relationships, controversial issues, and national priority missions. Contractor may be required to use signature reduction mechanisms.
The Candidate shall possess:
• Comprehensive knowledge of a wide range of concepts, principles, and practices to include the intelligence community missions, functions, and capabilities as demonstrated through a minimum of 5 years of experience as an intelligence targeteer.
• Knowledge of all intelligence disciplines (HUMlNT, SIGINT, IMINT, and MASINT) and special operations intelligence activities and programs.
• Knowledge of the various intelligence data systems to include Special Operations Command Research Analysis and Threat Evaluation System (SOCRATES) AND JWICCS.
• Knowledge of intelligence principles and concepts sufficient to monitor and evaluate contingency plans and training. The Contractor shall have the ability to respond to policy questions for intelligence as prescribed in applicable regulations and guidance.
• Knowledge of special operations tactics, techniques, and procedures.
• The ability to communicate effectively both orally and written.
• Current Top Secret Clearance and eligible for Sensitive Compartmentalized Information (SCI) and Special Access Programs (SAP).
ITA international is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), ITA International would like to ensure that your application process goes as smoothly as possible. If you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a currently open position with ITA, please contact us by phone at 757-246-6781 or email us at ITA-HR@ita-intl.com