ITA International is a global service provider leveraging subject matter expertise, data analytics and technology ensuring mission success for customers, “In The Arena.”
ITA is seeking a Junior Pricing Analyst to join the team at ITA Headquarters in Newport News, VA.
The Junior Pricing Analyst is responsible for supporting the development of rates, spreadsheets and preparing price/cost volume responses to requests for proposals (RFPs), analyzing contract requirements, special provisions, and terms and conditions to ensure compliance with RFP requirements and corporate policies. The successful candidate will work collaboratively with the proposal team and management to ensure that all costs are captured properly and to provide the customer with a competitive and compliant price proposal. The successful candidate will also be an integral member of the capture/proposal team assisting in the development of the pricing strategy, identifying risks, and interpreting solicitation requirements. Understands customer requirements through RFPs and other Requests. Support the development of realistic cost proposal schedules that meet requirements and deadlines. Generates detailed pricing using the estimates, pricing model, proposal structure, and pricing strategy using MS Excel.
Participate in the proposal pricing process to include: support cost volume completion schedules; assist in development of pricing strategies; coordinate labor, subcontract, review, analyze and compile cost data; prepare cost volumes. Support pricing reviews to determine pricing structure and strategy. Work with Technical Proposal Manager and Operations team to integrate basis of estimates, and program strategy into a winning proposal. May provide direction to subcontractors involved in proposal preparation. Prepare cost volume documents in accordance with RFP requirements in a timely manner.
May assist with formation, modification, and subcontract closeout. Assist with margin analysis for program and contract management
- Associate’s degree in an Accounting, Finance, or related discipline.
- General understanding of Government contracting processes and procedure
- Basic knowledge of Government proposal development Junior level knowledge and experience with MS Excel Cost estimating and analysis skills as well as an understanding of pricing concepts and principles is desired.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral). Strong analytical, problem-solving, and conceptual skills.
- Preference given for experience in the government contracting industry and knowledge of FAR Preference given for experience pricing a variety of contract types including FFP, FP-LOE, T&M, FP-LH, CPFF, CFAF, and other Cost Reimbursable contract types for Government services contracts.
- Ability to handle unscheduled extended work hours and non-standard workweeks.
- Applicants for positions which require a US government security clearance must meet eligibility requirements to include US citizenship.
ITA international is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), ITA International would like to ensure that your application process goes as smoothly as possible. If you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a currently open position with ITA, please contact us by phone at 757-246-6781 or email us at ITA-HR@ita-intl.com