ITA International is a global service provider leveraging subject matter expertise, data analytics and technology ensuring mission success for customers, “In The Arena.”
ITA is seeking a Vice President, Customer Solutionst to join the headquarters team in Newport News, VA.
ITA International Growth Group supports achievement of corporate growth goals through facilitating and enabling development of innovative solutions architecture to support our customer’s mission, facilitation of the capture process, and the marketing of our organization through the strategic communications strategy.
The Growth Group provides shared services through Market Development, Marketing and Strategic Communications, and Proposal Management. This role is part of the Growth Group, reporting to the Chief of Growth. The Growth Group maintains and continually improves the capture management strategy for the organization to develop new business opportunities.
The Vice President, Customer Solutions is responsible for working to improve ITA’s market position and achieve financial growth. This position helps to define long-term organizational strategic goals, builds key customer relationships, identifies business opportunities, proactively pursues these opportunities, negotiates and closes business deals, and maintains extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
The ideal candidate brings strengths in the following areas:
• Core Values: Demonstrates ITA’s Core Values of Quality, Integrity, and Respect daily in interactions with fellow ITA employees, customers, and partners.
• Customer Focus: strong relationship manager who prefers to achieve results in a collaborative and minimally disruptive way for customers and stakeholders; multi-dimensional thinker, discovering opportunities within the interrelationship of security, stability and sustainability
• Entrepreneurial Spirit: approaches capture of new business with an entrepreneurial mindset with creativity and adaptability, in order to develop solutions for our customers to further ITA’s Just Cause and to make rapid and effective decisions
• Communication: written communications are easily understood by both internal and external stakeholders; strong in-person presence; will be responsible for engaging with and facilitating a wide range of stakeholders across business units and executive levels
• Teamwork: successful in collaborating with business units and functional groups in developing strong customer solutions
• Problem Solving: recommends practical solutions that meet corporate and internal stakeholder needs to ensure high quality, efficiency, and strong governance
• Understand the company’s Mission, Vision, Strategy, and Just Cause in order to assist in achieving long-term company goals.
• Work with the internal team, teaming partners, and prospective clients to identify and capture opportunities to provide solutions to existing and potential new clients.
• Engage with existing and potential new customers in order to understand their challenges to determine how ITA's capabilities might assist them in meeting these challenges.
• Meet with current and potential customers, often being required to make presentations on solutions and services that meet or predict their customers’ future needs.
• Work with ITA's Subject Matter Experts and data analytics team, the Vice President, Customer Solutions must plan persuasive approaches that will convince potential clients of ITA's capabilities to successfully meet their challenges.
• Meet potential customers by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network, and engage build relationships with potential customers as to develop opportunities to provide solutions.
• Work with the team to develop proposals that address the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
• Populate all potential opportunities in the pipeline, and continuously update the pipeline with new information as it becomes available.
• Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
• Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
ITA international is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), ITA International would like to ensure that your application process goes as smoothly as possible. If you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a currently open position with ITA, please contact us by phone at 757-246-6781 or email us at ITA-HR@ita-intl.com