ITA International is a global service provider leveraging subject matter expertise, data analytics and technology ensuring mission success for customers, “In The Arena.”
ITA is seeking a Junior to Mid-level Data Scientist to join our team at Fort Meade, MD.
We have an immediate need for a junior to mid-level data scientist to support the Y526 End-to-End Storage modeling team under the MASON III Contract Delivery Order #65. Candidates should have experience performing exploratory, descriptive, and predictive data analysis. Candidates should be comfortable pulling analysis into client-ready briefings. Candidates will use tools such as Python, SQL and similar scripting languages to analyze large amounts of data.
• Experience with quantitative analysis or modeling
• Experience developing requirements and building statistical or simulation models
• Experience with scripting or scientific languages and software, including Python3, R, MATLAB, @RISK, ARENA, or SAS
• TS/SCI clearance with at least CI polygraph (CCAs acceptable)
• BA or BS degree
• Experience with Free Open Source Software (FOSS) and Commercial Off-The Self Software (COTS) products in statistics, Monte Carlo or discrete event simulation, extract, transform, load Extract, Transform, and Load (ETL) processes, and quantitative workflow automation
• Ability to be detail-oriented and organized
• Possession of excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to exhibit flexibility, initiative, and innovation to succeed in an ambiguous and fast-paced environment to compose client deliverable quality documentation, analysis, and reports
• Ability to take poorly defined problems and convert them into questions for which practical quantitative solutions can be defined
• Ability to consult with non-technical audiences on technical problems, work in a highly collaborative, team-oriented environment, and balance long- and short-term taskings
• MA or MS degree
ITA international is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), ITA International would like to ensure that your application process goes as smoothly as possible. If you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a currently open position with ITA, please contact us by phone at 757-246-6781 or email us at ITA-HR@ita-intl.com