ITA International is a global service provider leveraging subject matter expertise, data analytics and technology ensuring mission success for customers, “In The Arena.”
ITA has an immediate need for a Electrical Engineer in San Antonio, TX. The position will be located at Lackland Air Force Base.
The candidate will be an integral part of an Electronic Warfare Integrated Reprogramming Process. Specifically, the candidate will support analysis during the Flagging Process.
1. Design technical solutions to support a rapid, software development process. The software solution involves spectrum/signals analysis to support Flagging
2. Develop and maintain Flagging models
3. Support migration of raw data to parametric models
4. Analyze model outputs
5. Write and perform unit tests and peer reviews of technical products
6. Troubleshoot and test code
7. Participate in Scrum meetings and Agile software development processes
8. Model the ITA core values of Quality, Integrity, and Respect
The candidate will have the following qualifications at a minimum. Those candidates exceeding these qualifications will be given additional consideration.
Must have or be capable of obtaining and retaining up to a TS/SCI security clearance
1. Technical Bachelor's Degree (preferably Electrical Engineering) from an accredited 4 year institution
2. 3-10 years of professional experience
3. 3 years of experience spectrum analysis
4. Experience working in a collaborative environment
5. Preferably, experience with software development methodology and techniques
6. Strong communicator both orally and written
7. Fully functional with Microsoft Office products (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
ITA international is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), ITA International would like to ensure that your application process goes as smoothly as possible. If you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a currently open position with ITA, please contact us by phone at 757-246-6781 or email us at ITA-HR@ita-intl.com