ITA International (ITA) is a provider of integrated support services to include analysis, planning, training, acquisition management, cyber/intelligence, engineering, logistics, and maritime support services to government, non-governmental organizations and commercial customers worldwide.
ITA currently recruiting for an Intelligence Specialist located in Fayetteville NC.
The Candidate shall possess:
• Comprehensive knowledge of a wide range of concepts, principles, and practices to include the intelligence community missions, functions, and capabilities as demonstrated through a minimum of 5 years of experience as an intelligence targeteer.
• Knowledge of all intelligence disciplines (HUMlNT, SIGINT, IMINT, and MASINT) and special operations intelligence activities and programs.
• Knowledge of the various intelligence data systems to include Special Operations Command Research Analysis and Threat Evaluation System (SOCRATES) AND JWICCS.
• Knowledge of intelligence principles and concepts sufficient to monitor and evaluate contingency plans and training. The Contractor shall have the ability to respond to policy questions for intelligence as prescribed in applicable regulations and guidance.
• Knowledge of special operations tactics, techniques, and procedures.
• The ability to communicate effectively both orally and written.
• Current Top Secret Clearance and eligible for Sensitive Compartmentalized Information (SCI) and Special Access Programs (SAP).
ITA International is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We are committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran's status or any status protected by applicable federal, state, or local discrimination laws.
Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), ITA International would like to ensure that your application process goes as smoothly as possible. If you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a currently open position with ITA, please contact us by phone at 757-246-6781 or email us at ITA-HR@ita-intl.com