ITA International (ITA) is a provider of integrated support services to include analysis, planning, training, acquisition management, cyber/intelligence, engineering, logistics, and maritime support services to government, non-governmental organizations and commercial customers worldwide.
ITA International is currently recruiting for an AFSOC Field Skills & Air Commando Course Instructor with a special operations background.
• Instructor for Air Commando Field Skills (ACFC), AFCF-Ground, Combat Aviation Advisory Mission Qualification Course(CAAMQC), Pre-Deployment Training.
• Primary students: aircrew conducting the Light Tactical Fixed Wing (LTFW) mission. Personnel for AFSOC ground enablers, Combat Aviation Advisors.
• The majority of training will take place on Hurlburt Field, Florida and the surrounding area within a 100-mile radius.
• The instructors shall have a minimum of 8 years U.S. DoD experience in a special operations unit. Air Force Special Tactics, TACP, CAA and Air Force Master Combatives instructor are highly desired, but Army, Navy, Marine Corps Special Operations are accepted.
• The Instructor must personally have 2 years of advanced tactical training experience.
• The instructors shall have direct experience within the past 6 years of conducting US military combat tactics or training in military combat tactics
• The Instructor is required to have completed at least an academic regionally accredited associate’s degree (or higher).
• Active Security Clearance – SECRET
• Must be able to obtain Common Access Card (CAC) per Homeland Security Presidential Directive-12 (HSPD-12).
• National Agency Check with Inquiries (NACI) or equivalent national security clearance (e.g. National Agency Check with Local Agency Checks including Credit Check (NACLC) is required
• Must be able to read, write, speak and understand the English language.
• Must be familiar with military commands and control structure.
• The Instructor must also have direct experience conducting the following tactics:
o Advanced Tactical Weapons(ATW)
o Tactical Combat Casualty Care (TCCC)
o Tactical Force Protection (TFP)
o Active Shooter, Insider Threat, Cockpit Denial (ASITCD)
o Anti-Terrorism Dynamic Defensive Driving (DDD)
o Small Unit Tactics (SUT)
• Communication skills to develop training manuals and procedures
• Presentation skills to train and educate employees
• Interpersonal skills for interacting with all levels of employees
• Personal computer and business solutions software skills
• Analytical skills
• Organization and time management skills
• Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Ability and desire to actively pursue learning opportunities in the training fields
• Ability to understand and apply federal, state and local changes to and/or new regulations/laws pertaining to human resources
• Willingness to travel
• Instructors shall provide instruction to the class on all subject matters contained in the instructor guides. They are responsible for the method of delivery of subject matter to the class.
• They shall be subject matter experts in the course of instruction being taught.
• Active SECRET clearance
Employees are requried to complete hearing conservation.
ITA International is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We are committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran's status or any status protected by applicable federal, state, or local discrimination laws.
Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), ITA International would like to ensure that your application process goes as smoothly as possible. If you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a currently open position with ITA, please contact us by phone at 757-246-6781 or email us at ITA-HR@ita-intl.com