ITA International (ITA) is a provider of integrated support services to include analysis, planning, training, acquisition management, cyber/intelligence, engineering, logistics, and maritime support services to government, non-governmental organizations and commercial customers worldwide.
ITA International is actively seeking qualified candidates to join their team at Nellis AFB as an IT System Administrator Support.
This position is contingent upon successful contract modification anticipated April 2020.
- Must have proficiency with enterprise IT systems to include but not limited to Domain Controllers, DNS, DHCP, SASS—additionally must have intimate working knowledge with system administration tasks such as creating and managing Group Policy Objects (GPOs) and Active Directory Management Functions.
- Must have a Top Secret Clearance with SCI eligibility at a minimum.
- Must have working knowledge with Unix and Linux systems along with database management technologies such as Oracle, SQL, and Weblogic.
- Must have familiarity with C2 systems such as GCCS-J, JADOCs, and TBMCS as well as other accompanying C2 software.
- Must have at least a minimum of 8+ years in a dedicated systems administration role (outside client/systems support) in a large enterprise IT environment.
- Must have at least a DoD 8570 Level II certification.
- Active TS security clearance
ITA International is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We are committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran's status or any status protected by applicable federal, state, or local discrimination laws.
Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), ITA International would like to ensure that your application process goes as smoothly as possible. If you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a currently open position with ITA, please contact us by phone at 757-246-6781 or email us at ITA-HR@ita-intl.com