ITA International (ITA) is a provider of integrated support services to include analysis, planning, training, acquisition management, cyber/intelligence, engineering, logistics, and maritime support services to government, non-governmental organizations and commercial customers worldwide.
ITA International is seeking a Quality Intern to support our Director of Quality Management for 20 hours/week.
• General office administrative support such as document reviews for content and format; typing; data copy and entry; files maintenance; and photocopying.
• Assist in review of procedures, forms, and templates for documented information compliance.
• Assist in the preparation for Company recertification to ISO Quality, Occupational Health, and Environmental standards.
• Attend meetings and record meeting notes as needed.
• Develop general informational material.
• Performs miscellaneous assignments as needed.
• Detail-oriented, highly organized, enthusiastic, and collaborative.
• Ability to work within a customer oriented environment and provide quality service.
• Ability to participate productively as a contributing member in a team environment.
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and standard computer applications.
• Ability to communicate effectively and concisely using a variety of styles and techniques appropriate to the audience.
• Display a high level of initiative, effort, and commitment towards completing assignments in a timely manner.
ITA international is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), ITA International would like to ensure that your application process goes as smoothly as possible. If you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a currently open position with ITA, please contact us by phone at 757-246-6781 or email us at ITA-HR@ita-intl.com