ITA International (ITA) is a provider of integrated support services to include analysis, planning, training, acquisition management, cyber/intelligence, engineering, logistics, and maritime support services to government, non-governmental organizations and commercial customers worldwide.
ITA is seeking a Project Manager to join the team at Eglin AFB.
This position is contingent upon successful contract award.
ITA is pleased to advertise an opening for a Project Manager to develop the 53 Electronic Warfare Group into the 53 Spectrum Warfare Wing. The 53 EWG objective is to stand up the Spectrum Warfare Wing (SWW), establish a modernized training program, and have ready access to Electronic Warfare (EW) SME and utilize high level analytical capability such as Data Analytical tools to support operational decision making.
Provide support for standardized program/project management processes.
- Provide leadership, oversight and supervision of the Contractor workforce necessary to ensure staff quality and efficient performance.
- Lead Project Managers, Business Analysts and Quality Assurance Engineers to establish high performing project teams.
- Exercise management authority in performance reviews, pay decisions, recruitment, and other employee decisions.
- Manage the development and evolutions of the Data Analytical Tool set for the customer leading to data driven organization.
- Recommend Program improvements based on the Data Analytical Tool to the appropriate Program Manager and/or Contracting Officer’s Representative (COR).
- Respond to all communications from the Government Program Manager and COR in a timely manner.
- Identify requirements and end-user needs. Develops innovative solutions to requirements.
- Provide quality control reviews and planning sessions.
- Conduct post project assessment to capture learnings and ensure continuous improvement on tools and methodologies.
- Provide data in accordance with the CDRLs defined in the PWS
- Bachelor's Degree and program management experience in IT or Engineering environment. Masters Degree Preferred.
- Project Management experience demonstrating in-depth familiarity with DoD acquisition, activities and processes.
- Intimate knowledge of the customer’s organizations, mission and processes required.
- Project Plus certification desired, Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred.
- Two (2) years’ experience executing programs with prime contractors and sub-contractors preferred
- Two (2) years’ experience in the preparation and support of various program office meetings, to include US Government-internal meetings, program assessment reviews, interface control working groups, technical interchange meetings, and case reviews
The work will be executed in the Continental U.S. (CONUS), primarily at the 53 EWG, Eglin Air Force Base, Florida and the contractor’s site.
- Active SECRET security clearance
ITA international is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), ITA International would like to ensure that your application process goes as smoothly as possible. If you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a currently open position with ITA, please contact us by phone at 757-246-6781 or email us at ITA-HR@ita-intl.com