ITA International (ITA) is a provider of integrated support services to include analysis, planning, training, acquisition management, cyber/intelligence, engineering, logistics, and maritime support services to government, non-governmental organizations and commercial customers worldwide.
ITA is seeking a Configuration Data Manager to join the team supporting the USCG in Washington, DC.
Plan, develop and execute configuration and data management related policies, processes, and Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) for the USCG Offshore Patrol Cutter (OPC) Acquisition Program, including Configuration Management (CM) and tracking of Government Furnished Equipment (GFE)/Government Furnished Information (GFI).
Deliver high quality documentation, paying attention to detail and summarizing complex technical concepts in an easily understandable format. Develop high-level reports and presentations for briefing Program Managers and senior leadership with quantitative analysis and recommendations.
- BA/BS degree (Associates Degree plus 4 years work experience may be substituted for a BS degree).
- At least three (3) years experience in configuration management or data management role.
- At least one (1) year experience supporting a major system acquisition program (DHS/USCG Level I, DoD ACAT I or equivalent).
- Be able to obtain and maintain a Secret clearance throughout the period of performance.
- Proficient with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Share Point.
ITA international is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), ITA International would like to ensure that your application process goes as smoothly as possible. If you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a currently open position with ITA, please contact us by phone at 757-246-6781 or email us at ITA-HR@ita-intl.com