ITA International (ITA) is a provider of integrated support services to include analysis, planning, training, acquisition management, cyber/intelligence, engineering, logistics, and maritime support services to government, non-governmental organizations and commercial customers worldwide.
ITA is seeking three additional Craft Masters to join the team in Panama City, FL. These positions are contingent upon successful contract award.
- Craftmaster will support the Naval Surface Warfare Center Panama City Division, Ranges and Facilities Branch by providing testing, operational and maintenance support services to Project Support Craft (PSC), Side Scan Sonar operations, Remotely operated Vehicles, Test Range equipment, oceanographic equipment and technical expertise to support ongoing testing.
- Responsible for planning, conducting, and documenting all preventative PSC equipment maintenance in accordance with manufacturers’ specifications whether at sea or in port. Conduct corrective maintenance or repairs as required.
- Current United States Coast Guard (USCG) 100 Ton Master license and a minimum of 5 years experience in engine troubleshooting and repair, hydraulics and lubrication, power generation and distribution, motors and generators, radar and navigation systems, communications systems, experienced in corrosion control on aluminum hulls, repair and maintenance of instrumentation and test systems: and other related craft technologies..
- Qualified crane operator and experienced in at-sea rigging.
- Posses the ability to run tracks within +/- 10 meters over 1,000 meter while towing instruments behind the craft, hold station in open water within 10 meters, conduct restricted maneuvering, and precision navigation within Global Positioning System (GPS) accuracy.
- Experience towing various arrays such as side scan sonar(s) and other test equipment and assets.
- Current Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) Certification
- Current First Aid Certification
- Current State Driver’s License
- Security Clearance Level-Secret issued by the Defense Investigative Service
ITA international is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), ITA International would like to ensure that your application process goes as smoothly as possible. If you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a currently open position with ITA, please contact us by phone at 757-246-6781 or email us at ITA-HR@ita-intl.com