ITA International (ITA) is a provider of integrated support services to include analysis, planning, training, acquisition management, cyber/intelligence, engineering, logistics, and maritime support services to government, non-governmental organizations and commercial customers worldwide.
ITA is seeking a Watch Analyst to support DHS in Arlington, VA.
ITA International is seeking motivated and talented individuals who can offer the knowledge, skills and experience as a Watch Analyst at the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), Cybersecurity Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA), Infrastructure Security Division (ISD), National Infrastructure Coordination Center (NICC).
As a Watch Analyst and watch team member, candidates will:
• Research, analyze, compose, edit and review NICC products
• Perform initial analysis of information on questions, issues, or events involving the nation's Critical Infrastructure.
• Monitor unclassified and classified LAN accounts, in accordance with security clearance for infrastructure-related information, interfacing with sector representatives, and responding to requests for information.
• Perform initial research for infrastructure-related incidents or request for information from NICC customers.
• Monitor, collect, and evaluate open source information such as social media, network news, web sites, related to critical infrastructure, and official sources for all hazards (physical and cyber based).
• De-conflict, organize and communicate information in written and verbal manner, which is clear, concise and efficient, to maintain a dynamic, comprehensive understanding of critical infrastructure as well as impacts from damaged critical infrastructure.
• Maintain working relationships with interagency operations centers, the Sector Specific Agencies as identified in the National Infrastructure Protection Plan (NIPP), Appendix B, and PPD 21, IP entities, and critical private sector partners, including Sector Coordinating Councils, Government Coordinating Councils, and private sector Information Sharing and Analysis Centers.
• Assist in the development and maintenance of contact databases i.e. MS Outlook and Emergency Notification System for all NICC stake holders and provide documentation for all procedures and content management.
• Assist with the content management and maintenance of web based information on the Homeland Security Information Network Critical Sectors.
• Generate reports as required and/or at the direction of the Federal Senior Watch Officer to include but not limited to Situation Reports, Awareness Messages, CISA Senior Leadership Notes.
• Shall be responsible for other assigned tasks during their shift.
• Shifts are normally 8 hour rotational shifts, 5 days per week. Periodic weekend watches require 12 hour rotational shifts.
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred in a related discipline, or a combination of education, technical training, and equivalent experience.
• Minimum three (3) years of successful experience supervising diverse groups of personnel preferred.
• Minimum of five (5) years of related experience with at least one (1) year of specialized operations center and/or command and control (C2) experience.
• Experience /expertise in one of more critical infrastructure sectors (as defined by HSPD-7 and the NIPP) and/or emergency management.
• Demonstrated professional oral and written communication skills.
• Proficiency in MS Office (e.g. Outlook, Word, Excel, SharePoint).
• Must have Top Secret / Sensitive Compartmented Information Clearance and the ability to obtain Interagency Suitability.
Upon offer letter acceptance, Federal Programs Director must obtain customer approval. Upon approval but before starting work, candidate is then entered into customer "suitability" screening, which can take months to clear.
ITA international is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), ITA International would like to ensure that your application process goes as smoothly as possible. If you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a currently open position with ITA, please contact us by phone at 757-246-6781 or email us at ITA-HR@ita-intl.com