ITA International (ITA) is a provider of integrated support services to include analysis, planning, training, acquisition management, cyber/intelligence, engineering, logistics, and maritime support services to government, non-governmental organizations and commercial customers worldwide.
ITA International is currently seeking a motivated and talented individual who can offer the knowledge, skills, and experience of a Senior Program Analyst in our Washington, DC location.
This opportunitity is contingent upon contract award anticipated January 2020.
- Provides integral support in all aspects of system or technology lifecycle, including requirements definition and analysis, system modeling, risk management, operations, performance, testing, manufacturing, cost and schedule, training, lifecycle support, and disposal.
- Analyzes and evaluates new initiatives, technologies, and programs to meet mission requirements.
- Ensures compliance with financial and acquisition regulations, manuals and procedures.
- Uses knowledge of the organization and its processes to define, understand, and evaluate critical national security issues and recommend actions. Program analysts may also perform one or more of the following:
• Analyze and summarizes findings into briefs, reports, memos or other deliverables. Performs technical studies to define, generate, refine and review project requirements and produce documentation.
• Monitor overall performance to proactively identify potential issues and implement corrective measures.
• Conduct system performance testing and analysis to ensure system requirements are met.
• Develop, initiate, integrate and manage all logistics actions associated with life cycle management of weapon systems, subsystems and equipment.
- Bachelor’s Degree and minimum of 8 years of relevant experience or Associates’ degree and minimum of 10 years of relevant experience or HS Diploma/GED and at least 12 years of relevant prior military enlisted experience in SOF, EOD, as a Navy Diver or in another comparable technical rating, or civilian equivalent training.
• Prior military experience or experience supporting NAVSEA resourcing/acquisition related positions
• Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office products/services; Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
ITA international is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), ITA International would like to ensure that your application process goes as smoothly as possible. If you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a currently open position with ITA, please contact us by phone at 757-246-6781 or email us at ITA-HR@ita-intl.com