ITA International (ITA) is a provider of integrated support services to include analysis, planning, training, acquisition management, cyber/intelligence, engineering, logistics, and maritime support services to government, non-governmental organizations and commercial customers worldwide.
ITA International is currently seeking a motivated and talented individual who can offer the knowledge, skills, and experience of a Training Analyst in our Washington, DC location.
This opportunitity is contingent upon contract award anticipated January 2020.
- Conduct and supervise training and development programs for employees and external customers.
- Plan and conduct training program development to assist employees in developing new skills and enhance productivity while improving the quality of work.
- Prepare teaching materials and lesson plans prior to the class. Issue completion certificates at course completion.
- Plan, organize, and direct a wide range of training activities. Respond to corporate and worker service requests.
- Consult with onsite supervisors regarding available performance improvement services.
- Assess training audience needs and provide guidance on the most appropriate training method.
- Bachelor’s degree and minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in training/curriculum development for Navy or other DoD programs or Associates’ degree and minimum of 7 years of experience
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office products/services; Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Secret Clearance.
ITA international is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), ITA International would like to ensure that your application process goes as smoothly as possible. If you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a currently open position with ITA, please contact us by phone at 757-246-6781 or email us at ITA-HR@ita-intl.com