ITA International (ITA) is a provider of integrated support services to include analysis, planning, training, acquisition management, cyber/intelligence, engineering, logistics, and maritime support services to government, non-governmental organizations and commercial customers worldwide.
ITA International is currently seeking a motivated and talented individual who can offer the knowledge, skills, and experience of a Program Analyst in our Washington, DC location.
This opportunitity is contingent upon contract award anticipated January 2020.
- Provides integral support in all aspects of weapon systems, subsystems and equipment or technology lifecycle, including requirements definition and analysis, system modeling, risk management, operations, performance, testing, manufacturing, cost and schedule, training, lifecycle support, and disposal.
- Analyzes and evaluates new initiatives, technologies, and programs to meet mission requirements.
- Ensures compliance with financial and acquisition regulations, manuals and procedures.
- Uses knowledge of the organization and its processes to define, understand, and evaluate critical national security issues and recommend actions. Program analysts may also perform one or more of the following:
• Analyzes and summarizes findings into briefs, reports, memos or other deliverables. Performs technical studies to define, generate, refine and review project requirements and produce documentation.
• Monitors overall performance to proactively identify potential issues and implement corrective measures.
• Conducts system performance testing and analysis to ensure system requirements are met.
• Assists in the management of all logistics actions associated with life cycle management of weapon systems, subsystems and equipment.
- Bachelor’s Degree and 0 years of relevant experience or Associates’ degree and minimum of 2 years of experience or HS Diploma/GED and minimum of 4 years of relevant prior military enlisted experience in SOF, Explosive Ordnance Disposal (EOD), as a Navy Diver or in another comparable technical rating, or civilian equivalent training
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office products/services; Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Secret Clearance
ITA international is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), ITA International would like to ensure that your application process goes as smoothly as possible. If you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a currently open position with ITA, please contact us by phone at 757-246-6781 or email us at ITA-HR@ita-intl.com