ITA International (ITA) is a provider of integrated support services to include analysis, planning, training, acquisition management, cyber/intelligence, engineering, logistics, and maritime support services to government, non-governmental organizations and commercial customers worldwide.
ITA International is currently seeking a motivated and talented individual who can offer the knowledge, skills, and experience of a Logistician in our Washington, DC location.
This opportunitity is contingent upon contract award anticipated January 2020.
- Integrate the spectrum of the logistics processes within the operational, acquisition and wholesale environments.
- Responsible for directing the integrated logistics process, developing support policies, procedures and systems, and providing implementation guidance.
- Prepares and implement directives to ensure effective logistics support, and establish and enforce standards to ensure that the assigned work force is properly trained and equipped.
- Develop, initiate, integrate and manage all logistics actions associated with life cycle management of weapon systems, subsystems and equipment.
- Minimum 7 years experience as a Logistician.
- Bachelors degree.
- Secret Clearance.
ITA international is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), ITA International would like to ensure that your application process goes as smoothly as possible. If you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a currently open position with ITA, please contact us by phone at 757-246-6781 or email us at ITA-HR@ita-intl.com