ITA International (ITA) is a provider of integrated support services to include analysis, planning, training, acquisition management, cyber/intelligence, engineering, logistics, and maritime support services to government, non-governmental organizations and commercial customers worldwide.
ITA International is currently seeking a motivated and talented individual who can offer the knowledge, skills, and experience of an Engineering Technician in our Washington, DC location.
This opportunitity is contingent upon contract award anticipated January 2020.
- Provides technical support in the installation, testing and maintenance of systems and equipment, using working knowledge of the principles in the applicable field of computer science, satellite communications, electrical engineering, naval architecture, marine engineering or mechanical engineering.
- Uses diagnostic programs, equipment, tools or instruments to determine causes of malfunctions and performs corrective actions. Supports the development of documentation including the development of technical and maintenance manuals and other logistics products.
- H.S. Diploma or equivalent and minimum of 5 years of relevant prior military enlisted experience in SOF, EOD, as a Navy Diver or in another comparable technical rating, or civilian equivalent training.
- Prior experience providing maintenance support for submersibles, Unmanned Undersea Vehicles, Deep Submergence Systems, and/or diving systems.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office products/services; Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Secret Clearance
ITA international is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), ITA International would like to ensure that your application process goes as smoothly as possible. If you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a currently open position with ITA, please contact us by phone at 757-246-6781 or email us at ITA-HR@ita-intl.com