ITA International (ITA) is a provider of integrated support services to include analysis, planning, training, acquisition management, cyber/intelligence, engineering, logistics, and maritime support services to government, non-governmental organizations and commercial customers worldwide.
ITA International is currently seeking a Joint Fires Lead to join our team in Virginia Beach, VA.
This position is contingent upon successful contract award end of 2019.
- Subject matter expert in Joint Fires Training with Eight (8) years experience.
- Experienced training manager.
- Experience developing training curriculum.
- Experience conducting fleet/ joint training assessments to identify gaps, training needs and solutions.
- Experience delivering training in person and/or online.
- Experience developing and modifying training event/exercise scenarios.
- Experience managing training projects.
- Experience as Team and/or project leaders.
- Experience designing custom training to meet training objectives.
- Experienced public speaker and presentation skills.
- Experience engaging Senior Staff at the Flag Officer/Director/Manager level.
- Experience handling multiple priorities and interruptions with minimal impact on productivity/deliverables.
- Bachelor Degree and eight years experience of ten (10) years experience in lieu of degree.
- Secret Clearance
ITA international is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), ITA International would like to ensure that your application process goes as smoothly as possible. If you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a currently open position with ITA, please contact us by phone at 757-246-6781 or email us at ITA-HR@ita-intl.com