ITA International (ITA) is a provider of integrated support services to include analysis, planning, training, acquisition management, cyber/intelligence, engineering, logistics, and maritime support services to government, non-governmental organizations and commercial customers worldwide.
ITA International is currently seeking a Joint Expeditionary Tactical Trainer (JETT) Lead to join our team in Virginia Beach, VA.
This position is contingent upon successful contract award end of 2019.
- Minimum six years as a Joint Expeditionary Tactical Trainer (JETT).
- Three years experience on a Strike Group or Numbered Fleet Command Staff or equivalent DoD staff involving JETT.
- Experience Technical lead and subject matter expert for respective tasks requirements (e.g. Academics, Warfare Area(s), Synthehetic, Live, or Joint Training).
- Experience developing training scenarios, tactical/ operational planning, synthetic /live training exercises/ event execution, lessons learned and after action reporting.
- Experience with Navy training operations, policy, doctrine, systems, and staff procedures.
- Experience adapting to a fast-paced, team-based environment and manage team performance.
- Experience handling multiple priorities and interruptions with minimal impact on productivity/deliverables.
- Experience as Team and/or project leaders.
- Experienced public speaker and presentation skills.
- Bachelors Degree and six (6) years experience or eight (8) years experience in lieu of degree.
- TS/SCI eligibility
ITA international is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), ITA International would like to ensure that your application process goes as smoothly as possible. If you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a currently open position with ITA, please contact us by phone at 757-246-6781 or email us at ITA-HR@ita-intl.com