ITA International (ITA) is a provider of integrated support services to include analysis, planning, training, acquisition management, cyber/intelligence, engineering, logistics, and maritime support services to government, non-governmental organizations and commercial customers worldwide.
ITA International is currently recruiting for a Bengali Linguist to join our team in Qatar.
This position is contingent upon position vacancy.
• Be a U.S. Citizen.
• Possess a current passport (passport will be at individual or Candidate expense).
• Pass a standard physical examination that includes, at a minimum: medical history, height, weight, blood pressure, HIV antibody and chest X-ray.
• Be physically capable of performing duties, functions and activities as outlined in this PWS.
• Comply with all security requirements.
• Comply with necessary CENTCOM clearance, training, immunizations and medical requirements
• Candidatepersonnel will be free from any communicable diseases and in general good health.
• Candidate will possess binocular vision correctable to 20/30 (Snellen) and be free of color blindness.
• Candidate will be capable of hearing ordinary conversation at 15 feet with either ear, with or without the benefit of a hearing aid.
• Interpretation: The Candidate will have a command of English and the SCRL languages as delineated in the qualifications below
• The interpreter must be able to (1) comprehend the SCRL language as spoken and written, (2) speak both of the SCRL required language(s) and English, (3) choose an expression in English that fully conveys and best matches the meaning of the source (SCRL) language, (4) have familiarity with the cultural context of both the SCRL and English, (5) have knowledge of terminology in specialized fields, (6) observe protocols applicable to different settings, and (7) master the modes applicable to these settings
• Qualifications: Must be Category II (CAT II, SECRET), and have a minimum Interagency Language Roundtable (ILR) level three (3) proficiency in their SCRL.
• Language testing and medical screening required to deploy.
ITA International is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We are committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran's status or any status protected by applicable federal, state, or local discrimination laws.
Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), ITA International would like to ensure that your application process goes as smoothly as possible. If you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a currently open position with ITA, please contact us by phone at 757-246-6781 or email us at ITA-HR@ita-intl.com