ITA International (ITA) is a provider of integrated support services to include analysis, planning, training, acquisition management, cyber/intelligence, engineering, logistics, and maritime support services to government, non-governmental organizations and commercial customers worldwide.
ITA International is actively seeking qualified candidates to join their team at Nellis AFB as an Operations and Cyber Professional Controller.
- Must have a Top Secret Clearance with SCI eligibility at a minimum and eligibility for Special Access Programs.
- Must have knowledge in coalition and multi-service cyber processes.
- Must have understanding of cyber operations planning, tasking, execution, and
coordination within and outside the AOC. Preferred graduate of USAF cyber course. Experience at
ACOMS, MDT, CPT, and/or Red Team preferred.
- Should have as a minimum of 2 years as cyber planner. Minimum of 3 years within AOC’s
COD or CPD. Should have experience coordinating cyber operation activities/effects on behalf of the
- Should have knowledge of AOC exercises and exercise constructs including Live,
Virtual, Constructive and combinations. Should have knowledge of exercise management and MSEL
ITA International is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We are committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran's status or any status protected by applicable federal, state, or local discrimination laws.
Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), ITA International would like to ensure that your application process goes as smoothly as possible. If you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a currently open position with ITA, please contact us by phone at 757-246-6781 or email us at ITA-HR@ita-intl.com