ITA International (ITA) is a provider of integrated support services to include analysis, planning, training, acquisition management, cyber/intelligence, engineering, logistics, and maritime support services to government, non-governmental organizations and commercial customers worldwide.
ITA International is seeking a qualified candidate to support the International Affairs Analyst - Africa Division of the National Guard Bureau’s Joint Staff (NGB-J53), which is responsible for the State Partnership Program (SPP) and other international affairs and security cooperation programs of the National Guard.
The position provides regionally-focused policy analysis and includes the following duties:
-- Maintain situational awareness of defense and foreign policy issues and developments in assigned geographic area of responsibility, and conduct liaison with U.S. combatant commands and State National Guard officials as required.
-- Draft country profiles, information papers, executive summaries and briefing materials for senior leaders, and support senior leader engagements with U.S. and foreign officials.
-- Analyze National Guard Bureau (NGB) and Department of Defense (DoD) policy issuances and other documents.
-- Support the processes and procedures by which new SPP partnerships are established.
• Bachelor’s degree required. Master’s degree in relevant field of study (international relations, strategic studies, etc.) preferred.
• DoD active Secret security clearance.
• Successful experience in (1) researching and developing analysis of or inputs to joint strategy or policy, and (2) supporting and briefing senior military and civilian officials.
• Demonstrated professional oral and written communication skills.
• Ability to utilize Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint to develop professional products.
• Knowledge of the U.S. Africa Command area of responsibility (strongly preferred).
• Professional competency in French and/or Arabic (preferred).
• Experience with DoD security cooperation programs and related policies and regulations (preferred).
• Familiarity with the Global Theater Security Cooperation Management Information System (G-TSCMIS) (preferred).
• Two years of experience at the National Guard Bureau, Combatant Command, or higher joint staff (preferred).
• Experience in the National Guard (preferred).
ITA International is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We are committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran's status or any status protected by applicable federal, state, or local discrimination laws.
Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), ITA International would like to ensure that your application process goes as smoothly as possible. If you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a currently open position with ITA, please contact us by phone at 757-246-6781 or email us at email@example.com