ITA International (ITA) is a provider of integrated support services to include analysis, planning, training, acquisition management, cyber/intelligence, engineering, logistics, and maritime support services to government, non-governmental organizations and commercial customers worldwide.
ITA is adding a Personnel Security Assistant to join our MARMC team in Norfolk, VA.
- Enter and maintain data identified and designated by the MARMC management into systems they select. Provide prompt and accurate information to be utilized by MARMC Leadership/ management.
- Maintain information from various sources and enter information into the organizational or designated computer system. Audit and verify data for accuracy. Work with MARMC Leadership/ management to set up new and deleted data items/ elements. Monitor and update weekly changes in system and communicate out changes to management. Notify management of any discrepancies. Troubleshoot data integrity issues. Process camera passes, complete travel briefs, complete visit requests, conduct random anti-terrorism measures, and provide reports using divisional databases.
- Provide support in developing, implementing, reviewing and improving the procedures and requirements for special access security requirements, clearance, and badging of employees or other persons for access to restricted and/or classified information, material, or work sites.
- Process new employees (civilian, military and contractors) coming onboard. Ensure that necessary documentation is obtained (e.g. verification of citizenship, certificate of clearance, establish in the Joint Personnel Adjudication System (JPAS), and create a personal security file). Execute the Non-Disclosure agreement on all employees requiring a security file.
- Maintain clearance data on personnel assigned to MARMC on a continuing or intermittent basis. Arrange visitor admission to ships in contractor plants and other naval installations.
- Ensure deletion of personnel from access lists and promptly forward to ships and contractor facility security personnel. Ensure all personnel are U.S. Citizens. Maintain current status of all personnel security clearances and related actions. Ensure that personnel security files and related databases are kept current.
- Process and coordinate with ships’ Commanding Officers and MARMC Section Heads for approval of visit requests.
- Coordinate access for MARMC personnel to US Ships and various government commands for inspections, training, meetings and work assignments. Ensure deletion of personnel from access lists upon transfer from MARMC.
- Experience in applying conventional fact finding, analytical, and problem solving methods.
- Proficient in the use and creation of documents in Microsoft Office applications such as Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access and Outlook.
- Active Secret clearance
ITA International is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We are committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran's status or any status protected by applicable federal, state, or local discrimination laws.
Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans