ITA International (ITA) is a provider of integrated support services to include analysis, planning, training, acquisition management, cyber/intelligence, engineering, logistics, and maritime support services to government, non-governmental organizations and commercial customers worldwide.
ITA is seeking a Learning Systems Specialist to support Mobile Diving Salvage Unit TWO (MDSU 2) at Joint Expeditionary Base Little Creek, VA. This position is contingent upon contract modification late Feb 2019.
• Provides Technical and Administrative support for the EOD Training and Evaluation Unit TWO Learning Standards Office (LSO) personnel and Division Instructors during all new curriculum development activities and ongoing curriculum maintenance as required by current EOD Group ONE and TWO Curriculum Control Authority (CCA) directives.
• Possess Subject Matter Expertise in validating Basic and Advanced Training curriculum and related training materials including course Enabling Objectives (EO) & Training Objectives (TO) for currency and relevance. Materials include self-contained training products such as training aids, methods, plans, etc.
• Provides administrative support for all EODTEU Formal Course Reviews (FCR) and Course Relevancy Reviews (CRR) which insure content currency and accuracy. The Instructional Systems SME shall study course technical material and participate in training site visits to ascertain and validate the scope and content of Basic and Advanced Training courses and compliance with High Risk training safety administrative requirements.
• Assist the EOD TEU TWO LSO personnel and various Course Supervisors during the development or review the Knowledge and Performance Test Plans and grading criteria for all approved courses and courses in development. Gather performance test results and grading criteria to assist the EODTEU TWO LSO in reviewing and assessing student knowledge in order to maintain and recommend validation of assigned courses.
• Analyze and compile course data from various collection instruments such as student interviews, questionnaires, critiques, and instructor evaluations for inclusion into subsequent course revisions and potential course development requirements.
• Participate in EODTEU TWO Basic and Advanced Training special projects such as pilot programs, functional process improvement teams, and curriculum development working groups.
• Participate in instructor technique evaluations for course instructor certification.
• Monitors the administrative requirements for all EODTEU TWO staff training and maintains Master Training Specialist (MTS) qualification training records.
• Provides technical assistance to the course supervisors in the documentation requirements of changes and updates to curriculum and the approval and implementation process. Insures compliance with the technical requirements, accuracy, and completeness of documentation as required by the established Curriculum Control Authority (CCA) directives.
• Assist the EODTEU TWO divisions in the collection and proper reporting of their training user data, course grading and student evaluation programs. Provide post curriculum delivery reports and collating course information in a format that the EODTEU LSO can review for overall instruction and learning improvement.
• Provide administrative support to the EODTEU TWO LSO by inputting technical data received from Subject Matter Experts into the AIM II software program and to assist in the development of training curriculum and materials.
• Input the documented course record information as required in the Corporate Enterprise Training Activity Resource System (CeTARS) program subsequent to formal course reviews and validation and report those finding to the EODTEU TWO LSO.
• The Instructional Systems Administrative Support SME support shall have a minimum of five (5) years of curriculum development (Plan, Analyze, Design, Develop, Implement and Evaluate Phases) and management experience. They shall also have attained Master Training Specialist (MTS) or equivalent certification from cognizant DoD authority.
• The contractor shall have Microsoft Office Program skills in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Additionally, the contractor shall be proficient in Authoring Instruction Materials (AIM II) and Corporate Enterprise Training Activity Resource System (CETARS) programs.
• Active Secret clearance
ITA international is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans