ITA International (ITA) is a provider of integrated support services to include analysis, planning, training, acquisition management, cyber/intelligence, engineering, logistics, and maritime support services to government, non-governmental organizations and commercial customers worldwide.
ITA is adding a SME Acquisition Specialist to our team at USCG Headquarters in Washington, DC.
Provide full-time Acquisition support & Subject Matter Expertise to the USCG Waterways Commerce Cutter (WCC) Acquisition program in Washington, DC.
• Be responsible to ensure management and performance of all IAC work under this contract
• Manage overall activities to include work assignments, roles, and responsibilities for the scheduled Program activities and deliverables
• Act as primary point for the USCG Program Manager
• Be familiar with and understand the guidance, practices and policies set forth in the Major System Acquisition Manual (MSAM) COMDTINST M5000.10 (series)
• Draft and/or review all current MSAM and DHS required documents and plans in preparation of upcoming Acquisition Decision Events (ADEs),
• Incorporating guidelines, procedures and policy, and acquisition strategies in to a new document for routing, incorporating comments and finalization for signature
• Preparing briefs and presentations for internal USCG directorates and commands as well as external USCG entities
· 5-15 years experience supporting large Government acquisitions (DHS/USCG Level I, DoD ACAT I or equivalent).
· Typically work on high-visibility or mission critical aspects of a given program and perform all functional duties independently
· Have experience in the planning, developing and execution of acquisition efforts to complete acquisition related documents, internal/external business processes, contract requirements and financial requirements at all stages of an acquisition program’s life cycle.
· Be proficient with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint and MS Outlook and other software/tools provided on the Coast Guard Standard Workstation and provided for a specific position
· Possess active Secret clearance
ITA International is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We are committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran's status or any status protected by applicable federal, state, or local discrimination laws.
Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans