ITA International (ITA) is a provider of integrated support services to include analysis, planning, training, acquisition management, cyber/intelligence, engineering, logistics, and maritime support services to government, non-governmental organizations and commercial customers worldwide.
ITA is seeking a Locksmith to join our team at Norfolk Naval. This position is contingent upon contract award March 2019.
* Responsible for maintaining a safe workplace and ensuring that safety is the highest priority in the workplace.
* Service, neutralize, and repair GSA approved security containers and vault doors, as well as the locks on them.
* Perform mechanical combination lock operations, pedestrian door lock extensions, GSA container identification, GSA container drilling and repair, and GSA container servicing.
* Cut keys; lubricate, maintain, and repair cylinders; repair or reset combination or keypad locks.
* Gain access to spaces by picking or forcing locks in an emergency or when a key is lost.
* Maintain accurate records of lock and key installation and maintains lock cylinder system as designed to facilitate the use of master keys.
* Make modifications to the locking and master key system to meet the needs of the client.
* Responsible for maintaining and managing an inventory of all parts and equipment required for his/her area and for maintaining adequate security on sensitive items.
* Perform additional duties and projects as assigned.
* Two years of specialized experience
* GSA Certified Safe & Vault Technician with GSA Approved Inspector
* Experienced with the following: S&G Model Combination Locks; Kaba-Mas Combination Locks; X-09, X-08, and X-07 Combination Locks.
* Servicing, installing, diagnosing troubleshooting, repairing and certifying GSA locks, vaults, and containers. Servicing, installing, and maintaining CYPHER locks.•Knowledge of principles and processes involved in supporting contract responsibilities at an overseas facility.
* Computer skills, specifically in Microsoft Word and Excel.
• Expert communication skills to facilitate and disseminate information.
* Must routinely lift up to 40 lbs
* Minimum high school graduate or GED
* U.S. citizen
* Must be able to secure a Common Access Card
* Must be able to gain access to Norfolk Naval Base and Norfolk Naval Shipyard
* Valid state driver's license
* Active SECRET clearance
ITA International is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We are committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran's status or any status protected by applicable federal, state, or local discrimination laws.
Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans