ITA International (ITA) is a provider of integrated support services to include analysis, planning, training, acquisition management, cyber/intelligence, engineering, logistics, and maritime support services to government, non-governmental organizations and commercial customers worldwide.
ITA is adding a C4ISR Integrator to our NSC team at the USCG HQ in Washington, DC.
C4ISR Integrator must:
• Advise the NSC Program Manager regarding the ongoing efforts for design, software and systems integration of all C4ISR systems.
• Coordinate and monitor all ongoing NSC C4ISR related efforts and advise the technical director on the efforts of such stakeholders as DOD, SPAWAR, SPAWAR System Support Centers, and the USCG Program’s C4ISR Domain with regard to general arrangement changes, hardware specifications development, configuration management, assessment/certification /accreditation and C4ISR integration.
• Troubleshoot system failures or integration issues and planning/management of certifications and provide resolutions to rectify those troubles/failures/issues.
• Support and advise the technical director in planning and strategy development for the Polar Icebreaker C4ISR systems.
•3 years of C4ISR experience and a BA/BS degree. 6 years of C4ISR work experience may be substituted for a BS Degree
• actively have a SECRET Clearance and be able to obtain a TS/SCI clearance within 6 months of starting work
• a minimum of at least one (1) year demonstrated experience with shipbuilding acquisitions
• a minimum of at least one (1) year demonstrated experience supporting a major system acquisition program (DHS/USCG Level I, DoD ACAT I or equivalent).
• Be proficient with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint and MS Outlook and other software/tools provided on the Coast Guard Standard Workstation and provided for a specific position
ITA International is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We are committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran's status or any status protected by applicable federal, state, or local discrimination laws.
Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans