ITA International (ITA) is a provider of integrated support services to include analysis, planning, training, acquisition management, cyber/intelligence, engineering, logistics, and maritime support services to government, non-governmental organizations and commercial customers worldwide.
ITA is adding a Physical Security Assistant to join our MARMC team in Norfolk, VA.
- Provide a high-level of administrative support for an office and for top executives of an organization. Review incoming documents, conduct research, prepare reports, and arrange meetings.
- Maintain paper and electronic filing systems for records and messages. Route and distribute incoming mail and email. Answer routine letters and email. Reply and attach files to incoming messages. Correct spelling and grammar to ensure accuracy.
- Operate fax machines, videoconferencing and phone systems, as well as other office equipment.
- Maintain and update spreadsheets, word processing, database management, and other applications utilizing Microsoft Office and other computer and web-based applications. Complete forms in accordance with DoD and Navy organizational policy, processes, and procedures. Organize and arrange travel itineraries.
- Provide support to Physical Security in developing, implementing, reviewing and improving the procedures and requirements for keys, locks, and safe inventories and accountability. Provide support in the re-location, markings, and combination changes of safes. Provide support in maintaining an accurate key and lock inventory. Coordinate key and lock change outs and the proper documentation.
- Provide support in conducting Physical Security Surveys at various MARMC buildings, and Private Shipyard Facilities.
- Provide support in the training of and providing force protection briefings to deploying civilians, military, and contractors. Stay current on the country specific requirements, ensuring traveling personnel meet all of the necessary requirements.
- Ensure Anti-Terrorism/Force Protection (AT/FP) security concerns are addressed and security responsibilities are maintained (Federal and civil agencies or military activities).
- Participate in the planning of new construction and modifications to existing facilities.
- Provide support in the management of an effective, viable physical security program designed to address standards for safeguarding personnel and to prevent unauthorized access to property, material, classified information and to protect them against espionage, sabotage, damage and theft.
- Repair and maintenance employees who are regularly involved in Ship maintenance and repair, working aboard vessels, dry docks, docking areas and piers of Naval Shipyards and Naval Industrial areas, shall have a valid 10-hour OSHA Maritime Shipyard Course completion card within 60 days of employment.
- Five (5) years of job related experience in a Physical Security setting.
- Experience in applying conventional fact finding, analytical, and problem solving methods.
- Experience with database management and proficient in the use and creation of documents in Microsoft Office applications such as Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access and Outlook.
- Active Secret clearance
ITA International is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We are committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran's status or any status protected by applicable federal, state, or local discrimination laws.
Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans