ITA International (ITA) is a provider of integrated support services to include analysis, planning, training, acquisition management, cyber/intelligence, engineering, logistics, and maritime support services to government, non-governmental organizations and commercial customers worldwide.
ITA is adding a Junior Operations and Requirements Analyst to our team at USCG Headquarters in Washington, DC.
• Conduct literature review, stakeholder engagement, and conduct information gathering sessions with government clients.
• Receive and review deliverables to ensure accuracy
• Assist in the preparation, submission, maintenance, and consolidation of JRIMS documents
• Assist with consolidation of documentation, drafting presentations, and supporting USCG staff in making key business decisions
• Develop and present project documents, briefing slides, critical path and status reports and metrics to sponsor and Site Lead.
• Facilitate the project meetings, schedule meetings, write up of action items and meeting notes and project artifacts to meet client requirements.
• Works as an integral team member
• Participate in status meetings with sponsors and other key stakeholders
• Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources and decompose high level information and translate into JRIMS documents
• Prepare meeting materials for key internal and external meetings (agenda, action items, minutes)
• Conducts research and analysis in support of USCG major acquisition efforts
• Authors and drafts requirements documents and executive level presentations
• Conducts stakeholder meetings, interviews and surveys to obtain perspectives on operational requirements.
• Reviews and provides comments and recommendations on acquisition focused documentation
ITA International is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We are committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran's status or any status protected by applicable federal, state, or local discrimination laws.
Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans