ITA International (ITA) is a provider of integrated support services to include analysis, planning, training, acquisition management, cyber/intelligence, engineering, logistics, and maritime support services to government, non-governmental organizations and commercial customers worldwide.
ITA is adding a Project Quality Manager to our team at Headquarters in Yorktown, VA.
Implement policies and procedures to maintain independent third-party certification of ITA International (ITA) to ISO 9001 (Quality Management System), ISO 14001 (Environmental Management System), and OHSAS 18001/ISO 45001 (Occupational Health and Safety Management System) by ensuring contract compliance, continual improvement, and consistently effective and efficient operations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Maintain ITA’s Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental Management System (QHSEMS) (e.g., Document Control, Record Management, Contractor Performance Assessment Reports (CPAR), Corrective Actions and Quality Management reports) necessary to support the delivery of quality services, reinforce good Occupational Health and Safety practices, and enhance ITA’s environmental performance.
• Conduct internal audits. Communicate and collaborate during internal and external audits to ensure compliance with contract; ITA’s QHSEMS, policies, and instructions; Federal, State, or Local Safety, Occupational Health and Environmental statutory and regulatory requirements.
• Review Project performance and make recommendations to mitigate QHSEMS risk, enhance environmental performance, and exceed customer satisfaction.
• Coordinate and facilitate QHSEMS meetings and training sessions.
• Apply Quality Management principles to enhance QHSEMS performance.
• Perform additional duties and responsibilities as designated.
Must be a U.S. Citizen
• Able to obtain and maintain Secret clearance. Must be able to gain access to DOD and Federal facilities (e.g., Norfolk Naval Station, Ft Pickett, Department of Homeland Security)
• Minimum 3 years work experience in managing an organization’s Quality, Safety, Environmental Management System
• Strong organizational, writing, analytical and problem-solving skills
• Excellent presentation, communication, and interpersonal skills
• Highly organized, team-oriented, enthusiastic, and collaborative
• Able to travel for on-site field visits to support audits, investigation, contract, and ITA QHSEMS requirements.
• Must be able to juggle competing demands and prioritize work with a sense of urgency in a dynamic environment
• Proficient in Microsoft Office products (Sharepoint, Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook), Adobe Acrobat
• Bachelors Degree
• Experience in ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001 Management Systems or equivalent
ITA International is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We are committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran's status or any status protected by applicable federal, state, or local discrimination laws.
Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans