ITA International (ITA) is a provider of integrated support services to include analysis, planning, training, acquisition management, cyber/intelligence, engineering, logistics, and maritime support services to government, non-governmental organizations and commercial customers worldwide.
ITA currently recruiting for a Technical Writer for our USCG HQ Washington DC location.
The Technical Writer must:
In addition, all personnel must:
• Have 5-7 years proven experience in technical writing and producing high-quality documentation
• Ability to work on high-visibility or mission critical aspects of a given program and perform all functional duties independently
• Desired experience in the planning, developing and execution of acquisition efforts to complete acquisition related documents, internal/external business processes, contract requirements and financial requirements at all stages of an acquisition program’s life cycle.
• Have ability to deliver high quality documentation paying attention to detail
• Have ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and pictures
• Have excellent written skills in English
• Be proficient with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint and MS Outlook and other software/tools provided on the Coast Guard Standard Workstation and provided for a specific position
• Have a minimum of at least 1 year demonstrated experience with shipbuilding acquisitions
• Have a minimum of at least 1 year demonstrated experience supporting a major system acquisition program (DHS/USCG Level I, DoD ACAT I or equivalent)
ITA international is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans