ITA International (ITA) is a provider of integrated support services to include analysis, planning, training, acquisition management, cyber/intelligence, engineering, logistics, and maritime support services to government, non-governmental organizations and commercial customers worldwide.
ITA is adding a Recruiter to our team at Headquarters in Yorktown, VA.
• Work collaboratively with the Senior Director of HR and hiring managers to identify current and upcoming recruiting needs; develops or refines job descriptions and targets appropriate resources for finding qualified candidates
• Build and maintain a strong rapport with all managers; routine communication and follow-up is essential to ensure their requirements are being met.
• Develop and promote feedback mechanisms for hiring managers to influence the continuous improvement of recruitment and processes.
• Be accountable for enhancing the recruitment team's ability to rapidly target, identify, source, and present top talent for current and future searches.
• Creatively source candidates through networking, employee referrals, industry-specific job boards, colleges and universities, and social media.
• Maintains the applicant tracking system database iCIMS recording all recruiting activity in the moment.
• Conducts initial phone interviews for all candidates to determine if they meet the necessary job requirements and then coordinates with management to schedule additional interviews.
• Manage offer process including reference checks, clearance checks, salary recommendations, and offer and acceptance.
• Act as a point of contact for candidates throughout the interview process.
• Communicating employer information and benefits during screening process
• Support the Senior Director of HR on projects that drive HR value and client service across the organization.
• Compile and update reports for job openings, hires and post-hire summaries for hiring managers and senior management.
• Enhance the employment brand, through the development and implementation of a strategic calendar of talent acquisition events, ensuring alignment between the employment brand and the overall corporate brand and the Company’s values and goals.
•Staying current on the company’s organization structure, personnel policy, and federal and state laws regarding employment practices
• Represent Company at career/job fairs.
• BA/BS degree or combination of equivalent experience and education.
• 2 to 5 years’ proven recruiting experience in a fast pace environment with multiple locations (including OCONUS desired).
• Familiarity with recruiting SCA employees.
• Experience with applicant tracking systems to track candidate information. iCIMS experience preferred.
• Skilled at using various recruiting tools: ClearanceJobs, Linkedin, Indeed, CareerBuilder and other Social Media tools.
• Proficient at creating Boolean searches to identify qualified talent.
• Knowledge of EEO, ADA and employment laws.
• Previous experience working for a Government Contractor desired.
• Knowledge of Service Contract Act (SCA) contracts requirements/compliance.
• Desire to work as a team with a results driven approach.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills; communicates clearly and confidently.
• Must be able to multi-task and remain highly organized at all times.
• Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness in work and monitors own work to ensure highest quality.
• Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner and gathers and analyzes information skillfully.
• PC proficiency in MS office, including Word and Excel.
• Ability to obtain a Secret clearance desired.
ITA International is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We are committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran's status or any status protected by applicable federal, state, or local discrimination laws.
Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans