ITA International (ITA) is a provider of integrated support services to include analysis, planning, training, acquisition management, cyber/intelligence, engineering, logistics, and maritime support services to government, non-governmental organizations and commercial customers worldwide.
ITA currently recruiting for an Administrator & Data Manager for our USCG HQ Washington DC location.
Provide Configuration Management (CM) and Government Furnished Equipment (GFE)/Government Furnished Information (GFI) Support for the U.S. Coast Guard Offshore Patrol Cutter (OPC) Acquisition Program.
Typically work on high-visibility or mission critical aspects of a given program and performs all functional duties independently.
May oversee the efforts of less senior staff and/or be responsible for the efforts of all staff assigned to a specific job.
• BA/BS degree (Associates Degree plus 4 years work experience may be substituted for a BS degree)
Qualified candidates shall be proficient with MS Word, Excel, SharePoint, Access, and PowerPoint and have experience with MS Visio.
Qualified candidates shall also have:
• A minimum of three (3) years experience supporting Government acquisitions in an administrative role.
• A minimum of one (1) year experience supporting Major Acquisition Program(s) (DHS/USCG Level 1, DoD ACAT 1 or equivalent).
• Experience developing, implementing, and testing SharePoint sites and creating and managing workflows in SharePoint.
• Familiarity with developing, reviewing and issuing formal revisions of Major Systems Acquisition Manual (MSAM)/DOD 5000 series program documents and non-major acquisition project documents including Shipbuilding Specifications.
ITA international is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans