ITA International (ITA) is a provider of integrated support services to include analysis, planning, training, acquisition management, cyber/intelligence, engineering, logistics, and maritime support services to government, non-governmental organizations and commercial customers worldwide.
ITA International is currently recruiting for Post-Deployment Expeditionary Operations Lessons-Learned Debriefer & Decompression/Reintegration Redeployment Coordinator to join our team at Ramstein Air Base. This position is contingent upon contract modification expected early 2019.
Plans, reviews, coordinates, evaluates, and integrates actions required to support current and future operational missions; assesses operational readiness and determines capability of units, commanders, and staff elements; develops, reviews and revises military training plans and standards.
-This position requires a Bachelor’s Degree and a minimum of ten (10) years of related military experience. The degree requirement may be substituted for fifteen (15) years of related military experience.
- Eight (8) years’ experience conducting USAF criminal investigations, counterintelligence, counterterrorism and source operations, ending within the last three (3) years.
- Five (5) years’ experience in leading people and managing tasks, including supervision of personnel and management of projects and/or complex tasks, with excellent organizational skills.
- One (1) year deployed experience conducting USAF expeditionary activities in direct support to counterintelligence, counterterrorism and/or counter-threat operations in the USCENTCOM AOR, ending within the last three (3) years.
- Five (5) years’ experience in writing law enforcement and/or counterintelligence reports (such as IIRs, Desk Notes, Threat Assessments, Source Validation Reports, etc), and utilizing related information management systems.
- Extensive experience and in-depth knowledge regarding AFOSI-specific organizational processes, internal structure, culture, HQ/regional/field unit roles/responsibilities, program management, law enforcement and counterintelligence missions, authorities, AFOSI deployed operations and processes, special agent training and expeditionary training.
- Strong written communication skills. Able to sort through, organize and analyze information obtained from multiple individuals and other sources, identify trends, identify potential causes and possible solutions, and clearly articulate these in writing for customers and action officer.
- Strong verbal communication skills. Able to brief small and large audiences, and to effectively facilitate group discussions and working groups to achieve specific objectives.
- Strong interviewing skills. Able to effectively elicit valuable information from individuals and groups of individuals, using various non-directive, open-ended and direct-questioning techniques.
- Strong/mature interpersonal/relational skills. Ability to tackle difficult/complex/sensitive personal matters and decisions in a supportive, objective and professional manner. Able to manage/protect privacy/confidentiality, and consult appropriately. Able to build and maintain strong working relationships/liaison with various leaders, units, agencies and key personnel on base to accomplish program objectives.
- Must have experience and working knowledge of the following programs and systems within the last three (3) years: Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Access). Knowledge of AFOSI I2MS and CI2MS is desired.
- Must have an active TOP SECRET clearance
- Be a U.S. Citizen.
- Possess a current passport (passport shall be at individual or contractor expense).
- Pass a standard physical examination that includes, at a minimum: medical history, height, weight, blood pressure, HIV antibody and chest X-ray.
- Be physically capable of performing duties, functions and activities as outlined in this PWS.
ITA International is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We are committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran's status or any status protected by applicable federal, state, or local discrimination laws.
Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans