ITA International (ITA) is a provider of integrated support services to include analysis, planning, training, acquisition management, cyber/intelligence, engineering, logistics, and maritime support services to government, non-governmental organizations and commercial customers worldwide.
ITA is seeking a Naval Salvage Diving Readiness Coordinator to support Mobile Diving Salvage Unit TWO (MDSU 2) at Joint Expeditionary Base Little Creek, VA.
• Maintain all database systems that support and provide authoritative data to all MDSU Training Reporting and Defense Readiness Reporting- Navy (DRRS-N).
• Develop exercise scenarios based on real world intelligence and events, MSELs, and schedules of events.
• Schedule, coordinate, check out, and open and close demolitions and small arms ranges, and training areas.
• Schedule and coordinate barracks as required.
• Coordinate and set up scenarios at the training sites and perform exercise role playing as required.
• Draft post-exercise reports and other correspondence
• Develop short and long range training plans.
• Assist with managing a budget.
• Assist the Readiness Officer in managing and coordinating training requirements.
• Provide material solution recommendations to Salvage Diving Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures (TTP).
• Track status of recurring reports.
• Maintain a master library of all applicable references.
ITA international is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans