ITA International (ITA) is a provider of integrated support services to include analysis, planning, training, acquisition management, cyber/intelligence, engineering, logistics, and maritime support services to government, non-governmental organizations and commercial customers worldwide.
ITA International is seeking a qualified candidate to support the International Affairs Division of the National Guard Bureau’s Joint Staff (NGB-J53), which is responsible for the State Partnership Program (SPP) and other international affairs and security cooperation programs of the National Guard.
ITA International is seeking an international affairs analyst to support the International Affairs Division of the National Guard Bureau’s Joint Staff (NGB-J53), which is responsible for the State Partnership Program (SPP) and other international affairs and security cooperation programs of the National Guard. Duties include:
-- Analyzing National Guard Bureau (NGB) and Department of Defense (DoD) directives, instructions, and similar documents dealing with international affairs and security cooperation policy and strategy.
-- Researching information for program stakeholders; drafting information papers, executive summaries, and briefings for senior leaders; and supporting strategic communications efforts.
-- Organizing the annual SPP training workshop, to include identification of venues, preparation of budget estimates, and drafting of other supporting documents.
-- Maintaining and updating the SPP website and the NGB-J53 site on Guard Knowledge Online (GKO) [Note: This is limited to updating the material on the site; the employee is not responsible for maintaining the hardware or software].
• Bachelor’s degree required. Master’s degree in a relevant field of study (e.g., political science, international relations, strategic studies) preferred.
• Current active Secret security clearance.
• Successful experience in: (1) researching and developing analysis of or inputs to strategy or policy related to security cooperation; (2) supporting and briefing senior military and civilian officials.
• Experience working in a joint military environment (in uniform or as a civilian). National Guard experience would be a plus.
• Demonstrated professional oral and written communications skills.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and SharePoint.
• Experience with conference planning and organization preferred.
ITA International is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We are committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran's status or any status protected by applicable federal, state, or local discrimination laws.
Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans