ITA International (ITA) is a provider of integrated support services to include analysis, planning, training, acquisition management, cyber/intelligence, engineering, logistics, and maritime support services to government, non-governmental organizations and commercial customers worldwide.
ITA International is seeking a qualified candidate to support the International Affairs Division of the National Guard Bureau’s Joint Staff (NGB-J53), which is responsible for the State Partnership Program (SPP) and other international affairs and security cooperation programs of the National Guard.
ITA International is seeking a qualified candidate to support the International Affairs Division of the National Guard Bureau’s Joint Staff (NGB-J53), which is responsible for the State Partnership Program (SPP) and other international affairs and security cooperation programs of the National Guard. The position provides policy analysis and includes the following duties:
-- Analyze National Guard Bureau (NGB) and Department of Defense (DoD) policies (directives, instructions, issuances, notices, etc.) and other documents requiring NGB review.
-- Draft information papers, executive summaries, and briefings for senior leaders.
-- Attend internal and interagency meetings, draft executive summaries and trip reports, and incorporate information into products.
-- Organize the annual SPP training workshop, to include identification of venues, preparation of budget estimates, and drafting of other supporting documents.
-- Maintain and update the SPP website and the NGB-J53 site on Guard Knowledge Online (GKO) [Note: This is limited to updating the material on the site; the employee is not responsible for maintaining the hardware or software].
• Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree in relevant field of study preferred.
• Current active Secret security clearance.
• Experience developing and analyzing joint strategy or policy documents;.
• Experience preparing briefing materials for senior officials.
• Experience working in a joint military environment. Three years of experience at the National Guard Bureau, Combatant Command, or other joint staff preferred.
• Demonstrated professional oral and written communication skills.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and SharePoint.
• Experience with conference/event organization preferred.
ITA International is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We are committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran's status or any status protected by applicable federal, state, or local discrimination laws.
Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans