ITA International (ITA) is a provider of integrated support services to include analysis, planning, training, acquisition management, cyber/intelligence, engineering, logistics, and maritime support services to government, non-governmental organizations and commercial customers worldwide.
ITA currently recruiting for a Special Tactics Commodity Acquisition Systems Management Support Specialist located in Fayetteville NC.
Qualified Candidate will possess:
• Expert knowledge of Special Operations as demonstrated via no less than 10 years of experience within Special Operations as either a staff officer or operator.
• Knowledge of operational security of worldwide Special Tactics support and employment mission requirements, including assault zone survey, weather collection, and time sensitive targeting in support of organizational objectives.
• Expert knowledge of mission, organization, and interrelationships of Department of Defense, joint staff, and interagency working groups as demonstrated via no less than 5 years of experience within this area.
• Detailed knowledge of national policies and doctrine concerning unit operations in order to develop and coordinate operational plans and policies for the Command, as demonstrated via no less than 10 years of experience working within this area.
• Extensive special operations experience, including in-depth, first-hand experience of no less than 5 years working with special operations unit activities.
• First-hand knowledge and expertise with JCS exercises, military unit exercises, and emergency deployment readiness exercises to develop scenarios, concepts, and integrate strategic, operational and tactical levels of participation.
• Knowledge of implementing and employing Air Force and joint acquisitions systems.
• The ability to independently conduct research, compile, interpret, and analyze a variety of practical and technical data from a wide range of sources, draw conclusions, and devise practical
• The ability to communicate effectively both orally and written.
• Current Top-Secret Clearance and eligible for Sensitive Compartmentalized Information (SCI) and Special Access Programs (SAP).
ITA international is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans