ITA International (ITA) is a provider of integrated support services to include analysis, planning, training, acquisition management, cyber/intelligence, engineering, logistics, and maritime support services to government, non-governmental organizations and commercial customers worldwide.
ITA currently recruiting for an Integrated Data Manager for our USCG HQ Washington DC location.
The Integrated Data Manager must:
Qualified candidates shall be proficient with MS Word, Excel, SharePoint, Access, and PowerPoint and have experience with MS Visio, and NINTEX.
• A minimum of five (5) years experience supporting Government acquisitions in an administrative role.
• A minimum of one (1) year experience supporting Major Acquisition Program(s) (DHS/USCG Level 1, DoD ACAT 1 or equivalent).
• Relevant experience in CDRL Management and Integrated Data Environment (IDE).
• Experience developing, implementing, and testing SharePoint sites and creating and managing workflows in SharePoint.
• Experience in requirements development, implementation, and testing of automated CDRL processing tools.
• Familiarity with developing, reviewing and issuing formal revisions of Major Systems Acquisition Manual (MSAM)/DOD 5000 series program documents and non-major acquisition project documents including Shipbuilding Specification
BA/BS or MA/MS degree (Associates Degree plus 4 years work experience may be substituted for a BS degree)
ITA international is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans