ITA International (ITA) is a provider of integrated support services to include analysis, planning, training, acquisition management, cyber/intelligence, engineering, logistics, and maritime support services to government, non-governmental organizations and commercial customers worldwide.
ITA International is seeking qualified candidates to join their team in Fort Bragg as an Intelligence Analyst - Integrated Air Defense Systems.
The Contractor will serve as an intelligence analyst performing threat analysis, preparing intelligence assessments of current and projected Integrated Air Defense Systems (IADS) performance capabilities, and collaborate with service intelligence centers, national intelligence agencies, and support elements. The Contractor will conduct all-source intelligence analysis of foreign IADS and subsystems capabilities and advise on defeat pathways. The Contractor will produce finished intelligence products in response to production requests to meet mission requirements. The Contractor must have the experience and knowledge to identify intelligence gaps, submit collection requirements, secure resources, and manage the production of IADS intelligence. The Contractor will serve as a subject matter expert (SME) and analyst for performance capabilities of specific IADS, determine subsystems use (radars, C4I equipment, SAM, AAA, fighter aircraft), level of integration, tactics, doctrine, operation, strengths, weaknesses, and critical nodes. The Contractor must be able to develop methods to evaluate effectiveness of subsystems within the IADS, incorporate all-source intelligence from throughout the intelligence community and interpret modeling, simulation, and analysis results for application to specific operational and acquisition systems. The Contractor will follow daily intelligence on assigned areas of interest and report on strengths and weaknesses that influence mission planning, targeting, tactics, and acquisition systems development. The Contractor may be required to host meetings with other SME’s throughout the intelligence/warfighting communities, attend related conferences, support meetings, IADS coordinating group meetings, and interagency production meetings. The Contractor must be able to operate independently, prepare and present briefings on areas of expertise to Squadron and Group leadership. The Contractor may be required to utilize signature reduction mechanisms to support specific requirements. The Contractor must possess a Top Secret clearance and be eligible for sensitive compartmented information (SCI) access.
The contractor must have:
1. An IADS intelligence background.
2. Intelligence Analysis experience. Must possess comprehensive knowledge of a wide range of concepts, principles, and practices to include the intelligence community missions, functions, and capabilities as demonstrated through a minimum of 5 years of experience as an intelligence analyst, with no less than 3 years specializing in IADS.
3. Multi-discipline Intelligence experience. Must possess knowledge of, and experience with, various intelligence disciplines, including but not limited to, All-Source, HUMINT, SIGINT, IMINT, OSINT, MASINT, and special operations intelligence activities and programs.
4. Systems, Networks and Database expertise. Must possess knowledge of and be able to utilize various intelligence data systems to include, but not limited to, JWICS, and NSANET.
5. Contingency-related intelligence expertise. Must possess knowledge of intelligence principles and concepts sufficient to monitor and evaluate contingency plans and training. Must have the ability to respond to policy questions for intelligence as prescribed in applicable regulations and guidance.
6. Special Operations knowledge. Must possess knowledge of special operations tactics, techniques and procedures.
7. Communications skills. Must possess the ability to effectively communicate orally and in writing.
ITA International is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We are committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran's status or any status protected by applicable federal, state, or local discrimination laws.
Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans