ITA International (ITA) is a provider of integrated support services to include analysis, planning, training, acquisition management, cyber/intelligence, engineering, logistics, and maritime support services to government, non-governmental organizations and commercial customers worldwide.
ITA is currently recruiting for a Program & Financial Management Specialist Support for our Washington, DC location
The Program and Financial Management Specialist must:
• Perform federal budget development, financial management, cost estimating, and Earned Value Management (EVM) support for the US Coast Guard Acquisition Program for the Offshore Patrol Cutter (OPC)
• Typically work on high-visibility or mission critical aspects of a given program and performs all functional duties independently
• May oversee the efforts of less senior staff and/or be responsible for the efforts of all staff assigned to a specific job
The Program and Financial Management Specialist must have:
• BA/BS or MA/MS degree
• Associates Degree plus 4 years work experience may be substituted for a Bachelor's Degree
• documented completion of all requirements for a DHS/DAWIA Project Management Level II certification
• minimum of at least one (1) year demonstrated experience with shipbuilding acquisitions
An active secret clearance
ITA international is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans