The instructor must have a minimum of 8 years’ experience. Former Air Force Combat Controllers, Para-rescue men, Joint Tactical Air Controllers, Survival Evasion Resistance Escape specialists, and individuals who have conducted Special Operation Force missions are preferred.
- The Instructor must personally have 2 years of advanced tactical training experience.
- The Instructor is required to have completed at least an academic regionally accredited associate’s degree (or higher).
- Security Clearance – SECRET
- Must be able to obtain Common Access Card (CAC) per Homeland Security Presidential Directive-12 (HSPD-12).
- National Agency Check with Inquiries (NACI) or equivalent national security clearance (e.g. National Agency Check with Local Agency Checks including Credit Check (NACLC) is required
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand the English language.
- Must be familiar with military commands and control structure.
- The Instructor must also have direct experience conducting the following tactics:
- Advanced Tactical Pistol (ATP)
- Tactical Combat Casualty Care (TCCC)
- Tactical Force Protection (TFP)
- Anti-Terrorism Dynamic Defensive Driving (DDD)
- Advance Tactical Weapons
- Small Unit Tactics (SUT)
- Communication skills to develop training manuals and procedures
- Presentation skills to train and educate employees
- Interpersonal skills for interacting with all levels of employees
- Personal computer and business solutions software skills
- Analytical skills
- Organization and time management skills
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability and desire to actively pursue learning opportunities in the training fields
- Ability to understand and apply federal, state and local changes to and/or new regulations/laws pertaining to human resources
- Willingness to travel
- Instructors shall provide instruction to the class on all subject matters contained in the instructor guides. They are responsible for the method of delivery of subject matter to the class.
- They shall be subject matter experts in the course of instruction being taught
ITA International is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We are committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran's status or any status protected by applicable federal, state, or local discrimination laws.
Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans