ITA International (ITA) is a provider of integrated support services to include analysis, planning, training, acquisition management, cyber/intelligence, engineering, logistics, and maritime support services to government, non-governmental organizations and commercial customers worldwide.
ITA International is currently recruiting for a Financial Analyst/Project Controller to join our headquarters team in Yorktown.
• Experienced in reading and interpreting financial and time information
• Responsible for various complex financial functions such as budgeting, billing, forecasting and analysis
• Set up Contracts in Microsoft DynNav (to include Work Breakdown Structure (WBS), Resource Allocation, billing rates, and planning lines)
• Review and Interpret Contract Awards and Modifications and enter into DynNav
• Monitor project revenue, expenses, and funding
• Ability and experienced in preparing reports (monthly and ad hoc)
• Prepare monthly financial reports and burn rate sheets pursuant to contract requirements
• Analysis of financial status of contracts at month, quarter, and year end (along with Subcontracts Administrator input)
• Set up and maintain contracts info in Contracts Briefs worksheet (for ICE submission)
• Experienced with reviewing and submitting invoices.
• Analyze contract costs and billings at close out. Prepare close out documents.
• Review/approve contract ODC expenses
• Assist with collection of Accounts Receivable
• Submitting timely requests for additional funding to upper management
• Performs schedule risk assessments to identify and mitigate program
cost and scheduling risks
• Act as backup for Concur/Travel Leaders – admin and travel claims processing (Knowledge of JTR needed
• Bachelor's degree
• 3 - 5 years related experience
• Strong skills with additional Microsoft Suite of products, specifically MS Excel, PowerPoint.
• Knowledge to read and interpret contracts and modifications
• Knowledge and experience of Microsoft Dynamic Nav desired
• Knowledge and experience of Concur desired
• Knowledge of Joint Travel Regulations (JTR)
• Solid analytical ability, with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Experience with Cost Plus Fixed Fee, Firm Fixed Price, Fixed Price level of Effort and Time and Material contracts and multiple subcontractor teams is required.
• Understanding of direct vs indirect cost (FAR 31-205) and allocation systems
• Ability to prepare written and verbal reports to project team and upper management regarding project performance.
• Analytical and organized with relentless attention to detail.
• Strong intellectual curiosity and affinity for numbers.
• Must have the ability to work independently, and as strong member of a team.
ITA International is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We are committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran's status or any status protected by applicable federal, state, or local discrimination laws.
Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans