ITA International (ITA) is a provider of integrated support services to include analysis, planning, training, acquisition management, cyber/intelligence, engineering, logistics, and maritime support services to government, non-governmental organizations and commercial customers worldwide.
ITA International is currently recruiting for an Instructor/Land and Maritime SME at Navy Outlying Airfield. This position is contingent upon contract award.
• Meet and maintain eligibility for high-risk training instructors, as delineated in COMCORIVFORINST 1500.1 series and supporting references
• Perform basic to advanced levels of classroom and practical field instruction in accordance with approved curricula, including nighttime exercises as required.
• Maintain an Instructor training binder with approved personalized course materials to be utilized during instruction.
• Perform and observe the safe operations of, including but not limited to, authorized weapons systems, small craft, tactical vehicles, assorted support equipment, and authorized technical training equipment, including laser systems and synthetic weapons trainers.
• Prior military training experience as a Special Warfare Combatant Crewman, SEAL, USN Riverine, Naval Coastal Warfare, or Maritime Expeditionary Security Force patrol boat crewman
• Expertise in live fire training service support planning and operations
• Qualified Riverine, Special Operations Force (SOF) or civilian industry standard equivalent Range Safety Officer for small arms and crew-served weapons static and dynamic live-fire ranges
• A broad knowledge of military training and readiness assessment practices
• Instructor Qualification NEC 9502 (Navy instructor) or civilian equivalent
• Prior experience with military operating units at the squadron level
• Minimum 10 years US military active service that includes operational staff experience.
• Microsoft Office proficiency
• Excellent oral and written skills
• Work location is San Diego, CA
• Occasional travel to CONUS/OCONUS training locations
• Active Secret clearance
• Experience with tactical radio operations preferred
• Experience with tactical unmanned aerial systems preferred
• Experience with Navy Expeditionary Combat Command Enterprise Tactical Command Control (NETC2) system preferred
• Provide proof of recent (within three years) first aid certification. Tactical Combat Casualty Care desired.
• Shall be eligible to obtain a Secret Clearance at time of award.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Possess proof of recent, within the past 3 years, of qualifications for the following weapons systems:
M4/M16 (or variants) Rifle
Additionally, instructors must be able to qualify on the following weapons systems as required:
M14 Enhanced Battle Rifle
M240 Machine Gun
M2HB .50 Cal Machine Gun
M203 Grenade Launcher
Mk19 Grenade Launcher
Mk44 Mini Gun
Mk48 Machine Gun
Mk38 Mod 2 25mm Machine Gun
ITA International is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We are committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran's status or any status protected by applicable federal, state, or local discrimination laws.
Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans