ITA International (ITA) is a provider of integrated support services to include analysis, planning, training, acquisition management, cyber/intelligence, engineering, logistics, and maritime support services to government, non-governmental organizations and commercial customers worldwide.
ITA International is seeking qualified candidates to join our team for our ABMS Operational Support Analyst position. This position is contingent upon award.
• Master’s degree from an accredited university in a technical or business discipline
• Seven (7) years’ experience on USAF MAJCOM or higher level staff (combination of active duty, Government service, or Contractor)
• Seven (7) years’ operational experience in the ABMS mission area or E-3 program
• Seven (7) years’ experience developing, coordinating, publishing, and briefing JCIDS documents
• Five (5) years’ working with PPBE and supporting POM efforts
• Must have current Program Management Professional (PMP) certification or obtain certification within 6 months of hire
Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans