ITA is seeking highly qualified personnel to support the Combat Air Force. This is a new requirement which supports Combat Air Forces (CAF) Command and Control, Intelligence Surveillance and Reconnaissance (C2ISR) and Rescue squadrons in locations in Air Combat Command (ACC) and US European (USEUCOM) locations. The focus of work will be done to support non-flying duties in C2ISR and Rescue squadrons that traditionally utilized pilots, navigators, and Air Battle Managers to fill as additional duties.
• Prepare and process individuals for deployments/re-deployments to/from combat zones, exercises, and other locations based on U.S. Government, DoD, AF, COCOM, and any other applicable guidance
• Coordinate and schedule required pre-departure training with the deploying personnel, their supervisor, and DOS. The UDM will need access to the Automated Civil Engineering System (ACES) and the Security Forces Management Information System (SFMIS) for scheduling pre-deployment training.
• Coordinate Tier 1, Tier 2 and Tier 2A training requirements.
• Make recommendations to the squadron resource advisor to procure deployment equipment specified by organizations. Maintain this equipment, and distribute individual equipment for deploying personnel utilizing current host base and AFI guidance.
• Prepare and submit a list of requirements for purchase to squadron leadership in support of mobility/UDM requirements.
• Manage deployment reporting in the Air Expeditionary Force Reporting Tool (ART) including Unit Type Code posturing and individual status updates.
• Use LOGMOD and Excel to track pre-deployment/post-deployment mobility, logistics, security, ancillary training, medical, and dental requirements.
• Interface with Government-designated Commercial Travel Office (CTO), Air Mobility Command liaison officers, and unit/group/wing resource advisors to arrange and/or de-conflict deployment/re-deployment travel.
• Coordinate with wing, base and higher headquarters offices on deployment issues and maintain mobility folders/documentation IAW DoD Foreign Clearance Guide, AFI 10-244, AFI 10-403, AFI 33-332, associated AFCENT/MAJCOM/Installation supplements, and locally-developed guidance.