ITA International (ITA) is a provider of integrated support services to include analysis, planning, training, acquisition management, cyber/intelligence, engineering, logistics, and maritime support services to government, non-governmental organizations and commercial customers worldwide.
ITA International is currently seeking motivated and talented individuals who can offer the knowledge, skills, and experience of an Air Mobility Division Chief Exercise Support SME for our Hurlburt Field, FL location. This position is contingent upon contract award.
Conduct executive- level training, advise and assist the operational-AFCHQ staffs at the Director and Division Chief level during major exercises and contingency operations.
Identify and institutionalize the “best of breed” capabilities for developing the Air Force’s command and control process knowledge, systems applications, and warfighting leadership.
Interact with warfighters during major exercises, experiments, war games, tests, senior officer training, and academic courses.
Deliver instruction in academic venues (i.e., lecture, seminar, practicum) as well as over-the-shoulder during dynamic ex environments.
Provide peer-level advice, assistance, training, and performance feedback to warfighting professionals, enhancing their leadership and command and control skills at the operational level of war
Three (3) years on an AFCHQ AOC or AFFOR Staff in a leadership capacity, preferably as Division Chief or Director
Practical experience executing the JOPPA and participated in at least 2 deliberate or crisis action planning events
Must be a qualified Air Mobility Division Chief SME with the following credentials:
1) Successful completion of military command tour at squadron level or above
2) Two (2) years of experience as an Air Mobility Division chief and/or Director of Mobility Forces (DIRMOBFOR), performing duties during minimum five exercises or real-world contingencies
3) Demonstrated knowledge and skill in air mobility operations to include: airlift, aerial refueling, and aeromedical evacuation
4) Working knowledge of requisite Theater Battle Management Core Systems (TBMCS) applications and mobility systems pertinent to job performance
5) Strong working knowledge and application of joint and USAF doctrine, to include USAF service and functional component roles and relationships
6) Demonstrated superior written and verbal communications skills
7) Certified USAF instructor, or equivalent
8) Specialized C2 training (i.e., C2WAC, SAAS, SAMS, SAWS, JSSC, etc.) and cross-functional experience (i.e., service component and/or JTF/combatant command ops/plans staff principal) highly desired
9) Knowledge and application of exercise development, training management, and Universal Joint Task List (UJTL) based training objectives
10) Able to obtain TS/SCI clearance